writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Mystery Writers

1316 listings (41 - 50)

Graham Diamond  
Graham Diamond began writing as a fantasy and science fiction author. He was born in Manchester, England. His family moved to the United States when he was a young child. He was raised in New York City, on the Upper West Side, and graduated from the High School of Music and Art. He attended CC...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Stacy Taylor  
I'm an over thirty southern girl now living in the wilds of Alaska--which aren't really all that wild in downtown Fairbanks. Because I work a full time job and have a teenage son to keep up with, I write mostly short fiction and flash fiction with an occasional article or essay thrown in for go...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Melissa Alvarez  
·Freelance editor, writer, and columnist – for website content, ghost writing, individual projects or recurring monthly columns. ·Online Workshops – I conduct online workshops on a variety of topics. ·Listed as a Publishing Expert - on Maureen Mahon’s website in conjunction with Francine Silverma...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Robert Segarra  
ROBERT SEGARRA is a New York artist, writer, and musician with well over four thousand writing, art and illustrated pieces to his credit. The latest novel by Robert Segarra, \"STILL WAITING FOR THE SUN,\" has been published in 2007. Several other books by Robert Segarra were also published in...
writers / published 

19 works listed

Glen Brock  
I was in the book business from 1971-2001 and was very successfull in the lottery business. During this time I became involved with local politics, meeting most of the political leaders of the area. I became involved with the Wayne Williams murder trial, having to testify in that notorious murder ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ralph Pezzullo  
Ralph Pezzullo is an award-winning playwright, screenwriter and copywriter. He is also a published author and poet. Born in New York City, he grew up in Mexico, Vietnam, Bolivia, Colombia, Guatemala, Uruguay and Nicaragua. After receiving a Master's Degree in international affairs he was employed ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Chandra Jain  
I write because I love to write. My mind is set free, on wings of passion and can fly to unknown lands and time. Searching for answers to hitherto unasked questions. Somewhere, sometime there is a hope that the writings will find an answering chord. Often thoughts come as a swirling sandstorm in a d...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Brenda  Mohammed  
Brenda Mohammed is a Trinidad and Tobago-based multi -genre writer and former Bank Manager who has written sixteen books to date. She loves to travel and is a fan of photography and art. She likes to interact with her readers and other authors. Brenda is on Facebook, Twitter, and other social m...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Joe Townley  
About Joe Townley,Bestselling Novelist & Classical Pianist Joe Townley was already on his way to distinguishing himself as a pianist of stature, having won first prize in numerous Southland piano competitions as a teenager, before a devastating finger injury suffered during a practice session eve...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >