writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Mystery Writers

1316 listings (201 - 210)

RC and JP Carter  
My wife and I have both had a life long ambition to be authors. For me it began with my love for JRR Tolkien's writing's, especially the Hobbit. For my wife it began with her love of the writing's of Isaac Asimov and Agatha Christie. For the past forty years we have been busy with careers, raising c...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lynn Reynolds  
Lynn Reynolds is a city girl trapped in Green Acres. She’s a writer, wife and mom – although not necessarily in that order. Her short stories and poetry have appeared in a number of obscure literary magazines you've never heard of (Welter, Midwest Poetry Review, Open 24 Hours). Lynn wr...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Sean Ellis  
I am an adventure addict who enjoys mountain biking, surfing and expedition racing. I am a veteran of Operation Enduring Freedom (Afghanistan '06-07) and while I don't write military fiction, my real-world experience creeps into my stories. In addition to writing I am attending classes at Oregon S...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Julieanne Lynch  
Fiery Librian Julieanne Lynch is an author of urban fantasy books for both adults and teens. Julieanne lives in Northern Ireland , where she works on her Shadow World novels and other series full-time. Before becoming a writer, she considered a few different career paths, a rock star being on...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ben Coran  
Ben Coran is a writer and journalist and has been published in numerous newspapers and magazines. Ben has a degree in Psychology and has researched serial crime both academically and through interviews with real convicted killers and the incredible men and women in law enforcement who catch th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Barron Jones Jr  
I am a young adult author from the suburbs of Georgia. Growing up with a comedical and often-times crazy family, I developing a passion for funny wits and outrageous solutions to problems. As I became a teenager, I started viewing other aspects of life besides comedy such as drama, crime, and povert...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jean-Philippe Vest  
In 1978 I was born in a small town lost between France and Germany. I had to learn both cultures and languages and whatever I thought at that time I am proud today to be able to speak foreign languages. My life was very common until I realized that I wasnt born in the right country. I w...
writers / published 

1 works listed

L. Lee Parmeter  
L.Lee Parmeter retired from the United States Air Force with more than 23 years of active duty after entering service from his home state of Florida. His tours of duty include Germany, Korea, Vietnam and stateside assignments. He was assigned to Germany in the early 50s to help establish the Nike ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kimberly Brouillette  
Award-winning author Kimberly Brouillette is pleased to present "Devil in the Details," the 2015 Paranormal Awards winner for fiction. This second book in the thrilling paranormal Monastery Murder Series is the sequel to "Secrets in the Shallows." Book 1 was the 2014 Paranormal Awards winner for fic...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >