writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Mystery Writers

1317 listings (191 - 200)

Everette Hallford  
I was born in San Antonio Texas. My parents were both the descendants of some of the first American settlers in Texas, their ancestors having come on the first wagon trains from Missouri. I am related by blood and marriage to some of the notable figures in Texas history, among them Davy Crockett, ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carol A. Guy  
Carol A. Guy cguy1943@yahoo.com www.goodmysteries.webs.com Published Books by Carol A. Guy A Picture Perfect Kid, Zumaya Publications (True Crime) EPPIE Award Nominee Sins of the Pa...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Joyce Jackson Pfleger  
I had always dreamed of sailing away. Ten years of work and planning finally paid off , when in 1991 my husband and I sold everything ,kicked the last kid out of the house and sold it , and left on our 38 foot sailboat Tor II, for whereever we felt like going. (We actually put the last son into coll...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cathy C  
Hi, I'm Cathy Clamp. I write urban fantasy and paranormal romance novels for Tor Books with my co-author, C.T. Adams, under both my real name and as "Cat Adams." We have nineteen books on the shelf with them, and have six more in the pipeline through 2015. We've been writing together for ab...
writers / published 

28 works listed

Linda Bennett Pennell  
I have been in love with the past for as long as I can remember. Anything with a history, whether shabby or majestic, recent or ancient, instantly draws me in. I suppose it comes from being part of a large extended family that spanned several generations. Long summer afternoons on my grandmother's p...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jesus Villalobos  
Author of nine ebooks published by Jesus Villalobos Available at: http://www.amazon.com and http://www.smashwords.com \\\"Three Days of Darkness and the Coming Flood\\\" Printed version avaiable at: www.amazon.com www.borders.com www.barnesandnoble.com \\\"Time For Truth\\\" Printed vers...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Kane Lesser  
Ms. Lesser grew up with dreams of becoming a world-renown fashion designer. Though that desire never came to fruition, in her youth she modelled for local clothing stores and malls, and has grown an impressive fashion collection that includes over 400 pairs of shoes. She graduated with a ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Iris Orpi  
My name is Iris Orpi and I reside in the Philippines. I have always had two passions, writing and mathematics. I took up Bachelorís and Masterís Degrees in Mathematics and worked as member of the faculty at the University of the Philippines for five years. A few years ago, I resigned my teaching ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Neville J. Anderson-Budd  
I was born in Portsmouth, Royal Naval & Marine Maternity Hospital 1st October 1938. We moved to Hayes, Middlesex in 1940 and then to Bletchley Park, where my father worked during WWII in 1940 through until 1950 with my twin sisters and older brother, then we moved to the Plough Inn at Simpson...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >