writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Mystery Writers

1316 listings (181 - 190)

Kelli Klymenko  
Kelli Klymenko is currently the Marketing and Events coordinator and a faculty member at Sedona Arts Center. He made his first major debut as a visionary photographer in 2003 at a private gallery showing known as \"The Nemesis Collective\" in Manhattan, New York. This spawned the completion of four ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Lynn Tincher  
Lynn was born in the small town of La Grange, Kentucky and grew up in Goshen. She has always had a vivid imagination. One of her fondest memories of growing up was when a short story of hers was read in front of the students at Oldham County High School. Since then, her love for writing blossomed...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Glen E Page MD  
PW-“Interesting. Can you give us an overall view of the Apocalypse Series?” GP-“The book is a story of a group of social misfits and their journey through the Apocalypse to the final battle of Armageddon. Along with overall story line, each of the characters faces their own personal battles and...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Warren Brown  
Warren Brown is a writer of Anglo-Indian descent. Warren grew up in India and now lives with his wife London. Warren has written a number of books on a variety of topics, which are listed on Amazon. Warren has written books on Catering, cooking, Parallel Universes, Internet Marketing and Life ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Haim Kadman  
A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amazed on my first tour abroad by the vastness and distances I've met with. I could have seen it on maps muc...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Jim Fiore  
I am Looking to get published!!!!! Do you know where Dragons come from? What the differences between Sprytes and Fairies are? What a Goblin or a Troll is? What Unicorns are? Give Up? They are all the magical creatures of Folklore that have been around for hundreds of years. Josh Curby & His ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Walter Martin  
I\\\'m Walter Martin and I currently live with my parents in Greenwich, OH whenever I\\\'m not in college. When I do go to college, I live on campus at Cleveland State University and currently majoring in film and digital media. My primary goals in life is to become a film director, actor, producer,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ben Tousey  
According to the Oracle of the Bacon, Ben Tousey is 4 degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon. Ben's book, "Acting Your Dreams" was reviewed by psychiatrist, Dr. Richard Vath, who also counseled Debby Boone. Debby Boone was in 100 Greatest One Hit Wonders with Brandy Norwood--who was in the 39th Annu...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Renay Anderson  
H. Renay Anderson has lives in the Austin, Texas area. She is originally from the Bay area of Northern California. She worked for IBM in Quality Assurance and in Operations for over ten years. She moved to Austin, Texas while working for IBM. She decided to write her first book back in 2002, shor...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >