writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Mystery Writers

1316 listings (161 - 170)

Warren & Nancy Longwell  
After reading Stonecypher Road, best-selling author, Clive Cussler, said this about the Longwells: “Anybody who likes wild drives with fast cars through the Rockies and who adorns mystery and intrigue with ancient glyphs can’t be all bad.” As for the book itself, Clive Cussler said, “I truly enjoyed...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Rodney Page  
Rodney Page A Georgia native, Rodney’s business career includes a variety of senior management positions and consulting engagements in a broad range of functions and industries. From startups to Fortune 50 firms to his current position with a Mergers & Acquisitions firm, Rodney has broad...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Satyabrata Biswas  
About the author / Publishers Satyabrata Biswas is a businessman running a small-scale chemical manufacturing Industry in Mumbai. He is also a social activist who has won national awards in journalism and also best story writer’s trophy besides many other awards and certificates of appreciation....
writers / published 

2 works listed

Orkide Unsur  
Orkide ĂśnsĂĽr is a published author and an award winning Turkish filmmaker from Istanbul. She was born in Ankara. She is originally from Balkan (Roumelia) as her grandparents came from Serres, Sofia, Kilkis and Thessaloniki. She graduated from the University of Istanbul, Faculty of Business Admini...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Robert Hatting  
Hi folks! Welcome to my writing world. All eight of my novels are available on Amazon Kindle and B&N, Pubit. My latest novel is MURDER IN PANAMA. It's a romantic action-adventure with Panama as its backdrop. HALF-BREED is a period western set in Southern Arizona territory. ExPat, a romantic ca...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Amanda Baker  
Hi to all who reads this, I have been writing for a long time. I have gotten rejected plenty of times but I kept trying. Finally, I accomplished my dream of publication December 2002, with a romance novel named "Cameo Dreams.” This novel was published by RJs-ebooks. That was not the ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Kennedy Obohwemu  
Dr. Kennedy O. Obohwemu is a medical graduate of Delta State University, Abraka. He hails from Oteri in Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State, Nigeria. He attended Government College, Victoria Island (GOCOVI), Lagos where he served as Senior Prefect. He effectively utilised this...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sandy PAULL  
I was born in Mackay on the central Queensland coast. Giving up work to follow my future husband west to the mining communities of central Queensland, I subsequently became a full-time mother to our three children (now all adults), returning to the workforce in my mid-40s to contribute towards our g...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Beth Groundwater  
Beth Groundwater's debut mystery, A REAL BASKET CASE, was published in hardcover in March, 2007 and was a finalist for the 2007 Best First Novel Agatha Award. The large-print edition was released in January, 2008, and the trade paperback and ebook in November, 2011. The second book in the Claire Han...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >