writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Mystery Writers

1316 listings (141 - 150)

Thegreen Dot  
The Tales of The Chosen By Matthew Faulkner SUMMARY: It was a tough time to be alive in the world. The world had grown so intellectually advanced that children were required to commit years, even decades of their lives to their fields of study. It was not like the simple times of the past wher...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Alan Miles  
Alan Miles has been writing stories for pleasure and the amusement of others since he was eleven. At the age of fifteen, the impending Third World War generated by an ongoing political row between Iceland and the Netherlands was a piece considered unsuitable as an English examination topic by teache...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rita Toews  
Rita lives in a small town near Winnipeg, Manitoba with her husband, Dan, and Mickey, the obligatory "writer's cat". When I was growing up my father worked as a driller on oil wells--that meant our family was constantly on the move from town to town. When you're lonely, books are very good comp...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Jeremy Pack  
I am, to indulge in a cliché, a product of my environment. Raised by parents who might have been branded “hippies” had the era not died before they came of age, my formative years were a rock-star tour of too many cities to recount herein. As an adult, I have settled near Seattle and it would take...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cindy Bauer  
Born and raised in Iowa, Cindy Bauer grew up the youngest of three children. An avid reader since early childhood, she often dreamed of becoming a writer. Cindy graduated from Assumption High School in 1975, married her husband Robert in 1976 and left her dream behind. When her mother became termina...
writers / published 

5 works listed

A. Townsend Marshall  
A. Townsend Marshall was born in Detroit, Michigan. He grew up on the far east side of the city, where he attended Catholic grade school and high school, before attending the University of Michigan in the early sixties. He received a B.S. degree in Engineering. Al was a rare engineer at the ti...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Linda Alexander  
Linda Alexander’s newest book, RELUCTANT WITNESS: ROBERT TAYLOR, HOLLYWOOD & COMMUNISM, is the bio of Hollywood’s Golden Era movie star, Robert Taylor, due out May 2008. Taylor starred in "Camille" with Greta Garbo, "Waterloo Bridge" with Vivien Leigh, and "Quo Vadis" with Deborah Kerr -- among many...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Margaret Marr  
Margaret Marr was born in the late 60’s during the Vietnam era. She grew up in the hills of western North Carolina where the old folks loved to sit out on the porch late at night, or around the kitchen table, telling ghost stories to wide-eyed children. The paranormal has been at the top of he...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Brownie Haney  
Writer profile: 1996 Profile: Brownie H. was born in Germany in 1974, with a farther in the US Army. Brownie of mixed heritage(Chippewa, Sioux, Irish, Red Fox{African Tribe}). Brownie won a New poets $1,000 scholarship prize for his poem (Elders Song) that was published in the New Poetry journal ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >