writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Mystery Writers

1316 listings (121 - 130)

Fira Basuki  
Indonesian novelist. My trilogy novels published by PT. Grasindo, Indonesia. The titles are: "Jendela-Jendela" (The Windows), "Pintu" (The Door) and "Atap" (The Roof). As of May 2003, since published Juli 2001, Jendela-Jendela has been reprinted more than 10 times (each 5000 copies). Pintu which was...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Mikho Mosulishvili  
Mikho Mosulishvili (born December 10, 1962), a Georgian writer. He is an essayist, literary translator, scriptwriter and playwriter too. In 1986 Mikho Mosulishvili has graduated from Tbilisi state university (TSU), geological-geographical faculty. And also 1981-1984 He studied as secondary facul...
writers / published 

17 works listed

Gordon Mathieson  
I am early and recently retired from a career in Computing and Information Systems at Yale University for over 20 years. Moved to Cape Cod in 1998. Published many trade rag articles for the IT industry including a training manual while at Yale. After starting my own consulting business in 1998...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dela Bobobee  
Dela Bobobee was born on the 1st July, 1964 in Aveyime-Battor, a small coastal town on the lush green banks of the renowned world’s largest man-made lake, River Volta in Ghana. He was educated in Ghana and Nigeria. He holds a B.A (Hon's) degree in English, and a Masters of International Law and Dipl...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Erin Grady  
Award winning author Erin Grady happily accepts the title of “bookworm” — she’s been one since she first discovered Dr. Seuss at age four. As a young adult, Grady lived on a steady diet of diverse fiction, ranging from romance to horror. Grady’s tastes still run the gamut of genres and this is...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jane Joyce  
I share my birthday with Franz Kafka (July 3rd) though I was born 100 years later (1983) making me recently 26. I have overcome a surprising amount of hardships, including a recent near death experience, and still some other current challenges. I have fun with it. Life is precious and though I al...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gary L Spraggins  
Gary L. Spraggins, author of Perceptual Distortion, spent his youth discovering the world. With a father in the US Air Force, he was on the move frequently. From the mountains in South Carolina to the jungles of the Philippines, Gary explored other environments and cultures, too, like Japan and Engl...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sharlene Almond  
I live in Auckland, New Zealand with my two dogs. Although I have had training in Beauty and Spa therapy, editing, journalism, animal behavior and photograpy, criminology and counseling, my main interest lies in writing novels which allows me to explore and learn about other eras and countries, ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Howard  
David Howard is a journalist, translator, educator and pacifist political activist. His articles have frequently appeared in national magazines and newspapers, including Hemispheres, Hope, the San Francisco Chronicle and the Ventura County Star. He was Senior Writer for Topia, a national...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >