writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Mystery Writers

1316 listings (111 - 120)

Randy  Mitchell  
About Me God gives each of us a pathway to follow, a divine choice of which way to turn, given moments which create us into something we never imagined. A few years ago, I drove past my childhood home: a simplistic place where childhood memories still resided dee...
writers / published 

1 works listed

William Gagliani  
Bill Gagliani was born in Kenosha, WI, but grew up in Genova, Italy. He now lives and writes in Milwaukee, WI. Bill earned his Master's degree in English (1986) at the University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee, where he also taught Composition and Creative Writing. Bill's novel, WOLF'S TRAP, was publishe...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Elizabeth Delisi  
Elizabeth Delisi's time travel romance, LADY OF THE TWO LANDS, was published by NovelBooks, Inc. in April, 2003; her mystery, FATAL FORTUNE, was reissued by NovelBooks in July of 2003; and her suspense novel, SINCE ALL IS PASSING (an EPPIE Award finalist and Bloody Dagger Award nominee), will be rei...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ronald Micci  
Once a highly regarded editor and proofreader for such legendary New York ad shops at J. Walter Thompson, Bates USA, and Rosenfeld, Sirowitz & Lawson, and an editor with CBS Publications-Field & Stream, Ron Micci now gads about as a roguish but mild-mannered suburban flautist, playwright, scre...
writers / published 

6 works listed

K.S. Brooks  
K.S. Brooks has been writing for over thirty years. She penned her first book, a swashbuckling action-adventure based in 17th century France, when she was fifteen years old. Since then, despite working for a living in the electronics industry, Ms. Brooks continued to write. In 2001, she left the ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

John Paul Carinci  
JOHN PAUL CARINCI Executive Producer/Writer John Paul Carinci has been a published author for the past twenty years. He is currently President of Carinci Insurance Agency Inc. a thriving Insurance agency which has over 250 brokers selling for it, and Better Off Dead Productions Inc. a mo...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Sam Cosby  
For the past 11 years Sam has been creating his young adult series, The Ceruladons. The first novel entitled Ceruladons: Blue Dreams Rain to Tears was released Oct 2008. Sam has created a system where all of the elements in his series will be internationally distributed. The series currently con...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Vince Rogers  
Vince Rogers is the author, editor and publisher of Wax Vainglorious: Volume(s) 1- 3; available @ www.lulu.com/spotlight/vincevision & www.amazon.com/- /e/B003R3WVT0 to read excerpts visit http://vincevision.blogspot.com Wax Vainglorious: Volume 1 was selected as an Amazon.com Editor’s Choice ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Wendy Laing  
I'm a writer, part-time housewife with a Master of Arts at University. My Masters was a project, involving writing a book with an accompanying thesis. The topic was: Severance Packages: A Crime / Paranormal Novel and Exegesis focussing on the Electronic and Digital publication of Creative Writing....
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >