writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Mystery Writers

1316 listings (101 - 110)

Carmen Stevens  
Carmen Gross, pen name Carmen Stevens, was born in Fargo, ND, March 1992. She currently resides in Detroit Lakes, MN, where she works and attends college full time. Carmen published her novel "Anne" in July 2013-an exciting, richly-written historical work about a young English girl who makes m...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Robert Delgado  
Robert Delgado was a jolly friend, a promising football player and a staunch punk-rock fun. Nobody expected him to become a monk! However, at the age of 19, a sudden inspiration changed his life altogether - and two years later it took him into a Uruguayan forest to lead the life of a hermit. For th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Terri Lynn Zaleski  
My writing career started off with a bang. Shortly after earning my Bachelor of Arts in English from George Mason University, I was honored with my own humor column on my first submission to the Morning Journal, the largest newspaper in our area. The newspaper published my column twice a week for fo...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rustin Petrae  
I'm Rustin Petrae, an art director/graphic artist out of Ohio. I was actually born in San Antonio, Texas but spent nearly half my life overseas. I grew up on Misawa Air Force Base, Japan and then went on to Seoul, South Korea and then onto Osan Air Force Base, South Korea where I graduated fro...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Rhonda Turpin  
World Books Etc. is an independent publisher that offers a variety of platforms for our readers. My permanent resident is Cleveland Ohio. I am a grant writer by trade, with more than 30 years experience, and a Master's Degree (MSUS) from Cleveland State University College of Urban Affairs. I ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Roni DaRonche  
I was born in Salt Lake City, Utah in 1980, during a brief moment in my growing up, I lived in Sandy, Utah. My mother remarried and we settled in American Fork by the time I was seven. My name is very unique, but not as much as my middle name, in which my mother named me from the theme song to "Cadd...
writers / published 

2 works listed

C.F. Jackson  
Author, C.F. Jackson will be signing Won't Be Denied at Lamar Arts Center, in participation of Black History Month. Atlanta, GA, January 29, 2005: The newly released, captivating suspense novel, Won't Be Denied has captured the attention of many avid readers, in Atlanta and as far as California....
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kristina Coia  
Author. Singer. Motivational Speaker. These are just a few of the things that Kristina Coia has accomplished in her fifteen years. This Marlton, New Jersey high school sophomore is the author of Falcon’s Prey and Lymeria, two fantasy novels for teens/young adults. Kristina has always enjoyed re...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Shannon Comes At Night  
My name is Shannon Comes At Night, which is my real name. I am Blackfeet and I reside on the Blackfeet Reservation in Montana. Go to Amazon.com and read 12, FREE chapters of my novel, Unsuccessful, available for Kindle. FINISHED PRODUCTS: John Night Goes to Heaven: John Night revisits his life ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >