writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Mystery Writers

1316 listings (11 - 20)

Len McDougall  
Len McDougall is a professional outdoorsman with five decades of often hard experience that include being abandoned by search-and-rescue authorities as dead twice in the north woods. Len is an internationally recognized survival instructor/tracker, and author of numerous books, including The Ultima...
writers / unpublished 

13 works listed

C. M. Albrecht  
Thanks to an uncle who helped me with the comic strips, I started reading very early and never looked back. At about the age of nine a neighbor lady offered to let me read from her collection of westerns. I read them all. The only title I remember was "Beans, Bannock and a Bed." by Bower. (Okay, I ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

CM Albrecht  
Thanks to an uncle who helped me with the comic strips, I started reading very early and never looked back. At about the age of nine a neighbor lady offered to let me read from her collection of westerns. I read them all. The only title I remember was "Beans, Bannock and a Bed." by Bower. (Ok...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lindsay Brambles  
Lindsay Brambles was born in Ottawa, Canada in 1959. (Apparently it was a terrible snowy day when it happened, which could have been an omen). He was the fourth in what would become a family of six children (four boys and two girls). In 1968 his father, an electrical engineer, signed on with a Canad...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Craig Faris  
Craig Faris is a twenty-nine-time award-winning author of fiction and plays, including four Best of Issue awards in the 1999, 2000, 2002 and 2003 editions of the South Carolina Writers Workshop anthology. He has been published seventeen times. Five of his short stories have won the South Carolina C...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ruby Houldson  
I have written fourteen fiction novels, and currently writing a fifteenth book. Most of my writing in the past has been for educational programs in the area of health care. I have taken a leap of faith and written several fiction novels and hope that I will be recognized someday by readers everywh...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Karim El Koussa  
I was born in 1971, up in the mountains of Northern Lebanon. It was in Ehden, a village claimed by many historians to be the garden of Eden itself, the beginning of civilization. I live up there during the summer every year, and when winter comes, I drive down to the warmer Zgharta. I gradu...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jess Mowry  
I'm the author of Way Past Cool, Phat Acceptance, Voodu Dawgz and Skeleton Key as well as other novels for and about black kids and teens, such as Six Out Seven, Babylon Boyz, Rats In The Trees, Ghost Train, Bones Become Flowers, When All Goes Bright, Tyger Tales and Children Of The Night. My s...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Dallas Releford  
Biography of Dallas G. Releford Mr. Dallas G. Releford, BS/MS 1518 Rugg Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45231 Telephone: (513) 521-1346 Email: DReleford@Worldnet.att.net URL: The Editors Eye http://www.home.worldnet.att.net/~DReleford/index.html Dallas G. Releford was born in Central Kentucky, t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >