writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Multicultural Writers

508 listings (91 - 100)

Renay Anderson  
H. Renay Anderson has lives in the Austin, Texas area. She is originally from the Bay area of Northern California. She worked for IBM in Quality Assurance and in Operations for over ten years. She moved to Austin, Texas while working for IBM. She decided to write her first book back in 2002, shor...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Michael Daniels  
Michael Chacko Daniels (M. S., Journalism, Medill, Northwestern University), former community worker and clown, grew up in Bombay, India. He lives and works in San Francisco. His short stories have appeared in Apollo's Lyre, Cricket Online Review, Denver Syntax,dragonfire, Hackwriters, Indelible Kit...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Cathy C  
Hi, I'm Cathy Clamp. I write urban fantasy and paranormal romance novels for Tor Books with my co-author, C.T. Adams, under both my real name and as "Cat Adams." We have nineteen books on the shelf with them, and have six more in the pipeline through 2015. We've been writing together for ab...
writers / published 

28 works listed

Biff Cappuccino  
Grew up on three continents and live in East Asia presently. Over the past few years have used my spare time to practice several genres: Novels (2), short stories (two collections), a book of travel lit, and dozens of essays and book reviews. Formerly ran www.eastcathay.com, a defunct group news & l...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kane Lesser  
Ms. Lesser grew up with dreams of becoming a world-renown fashion designer. Though that desire never came to fruition, in her youth she modelled for local clothing stores and malls, and has grown an impressive fashion collection that includes over 400 pairs of shoes. She graduated with a ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

DA Blyler  
Author of the critically acclaimed novel Steffi's Club, D.A. Blyler published SHARED SOLITUDE, his first collection of poems and a one-act play, in 1994. The following year he collaborated with artist Marcus Reichert on the book DIARY OF A SEDUCER, composing a suite of poems to accompany a collectio...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jacqueline Moore  
Jacqueline Moore is a Christian author who offers spiritual words of encouragement daily on her website at http://www.jacquelinedmoore.com.  She resides in Detroit, Michigan with her two sons, James and Joseph. Jackie has taken courses towards an undergraduate degree in religion and has se...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Robert Norris  
I was born and raised in Humboldt County, California, where I played basketball in high school and junior college. In 1969 I entered the Air Force, subsequently became a conscientious objector to the Vietnam War, and served time in a military prison for refusing to fight in the war. In my twenties ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Danielle Ackley-McPhail  
Award-winning author Danielle Ackley-McPhail has worked both sides of the publishing industry for longer than she cares to admit. Currently, she is a project editor and promotions manager for Dark Quest Books. Her published works include five urban fantasy novels, Yesterday's Dreams, Tomorrow's ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >