writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Multicultural Writers

508 listings (51 - 60)

Julius Thompson  
I graduated from Bushwick High School in Brooklyn and The City College of New York. I worked as a copy boy with The New York Times, and fulltime sportswriter with The Philadelphia Bulletin. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
writers / published 

1 works listed

RW Burniske  
R.W. "Buddy" Burniske’s teaching career, which began in the early ‘80s, has taken him to secondary schools and universities in Egypt, Ecuador, Malaysia and the USA. While teaching in Kuala Lumpur he initiated several global, telecollaborative learning projects, experimenting with the design of onlin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Linda Lee Rathbun  
I am a dual citizen of the United States and Australia. I recently returned to the States after many years in Australia with my husband, Steve. Steve is a photographer, and together, we have had over 200 articles published in magazines worldwide. We have also had four 4WD touring guides to Aus...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Graham Blake  
My current story: Inspired in style by the writing of Neal Stephenson, the beginning of my book could be pulled from tomorrow’s headlines: Coastal cities all destroyed on one morning in February. The plot follows one character and the people he meets in this new world, from the old man conspiracy t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kirby Wright  
Kirby Wright was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii. He is a graduate of Punahou School in Honolulu and the University of California at San Diego. He received his MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. Wright has been nominated for two Pushcart Prizes and is a past re...
writers / published 

37 works listed

Josh Kilvington  
I was born, and I started learning – and have been trying to understand the world ever since. As a youth, gained much of my primary knowledge between hard work at my grandfathers’ properties, at my stepfather’s Animal Hospital, and in the Boy Scouts, where I achieved the rank of Life Scout...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Armen Melikian  
Armen Melikian (b. 1963) holds a Master's in International Relations from American University, Washington, D.C. He has also studied mathematics at Harvard and elsewhere, and was admitted by the Mathematical Institute of Oxford University to pursue graduate studies in Analytic Geometry, Mathematical ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Celine Prevost  
I am currently a primary school teacher, a job which I am thoroughly enjoying. Previously, I have been a French teacher in secondary and primary schools. Born and raised in France, I have moved to England 12 years ago and have settled there. I have lived in Ireland, Spain, Scotland, Belarus an...
writers / published 

1 works listed

C.F. Jackson  
Author, C.F. Jackson will be signing Won't Be Denied at Lamar Arts Center, in participation of Black History Month. Atlanta, GA, January 29, 2005: The newly released, captivating suspense novel, Won't Be Denied has captured the attention of many avid readers, in Atlanta and as far as California....
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >