writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Multicultural Writers

508 listings (31 - 40)

Carmen Smith  
I'm a youthful female living miserably in Winston-Salem, NC. I consider my appearance to be good looking though I could use a little help in certain departments. I am nearly 5'6" tall with a rather athletic build. I have dark brown hair, sexy hazel eyes and a light complexion for one of my racial ba...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tabitha Pike  
Tabitha R Pike resides in a quaint little valley between two towering mountains with her husband and three children. She spent five years living beside the Hills of Copper off Hwy 64 in the county she was originally born. Living in Southern County of the great state of Georgia and Tennessee she le...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Pat Winter  
2011 \\\"JAGUAR KING\\\" (novel) now on Kindle and hard-copy available at Amazon.com, about the Maya Indian influence on Mississippi Valley Indians at Cahokia, Illinois. 2011 \\\"MEN OF COLOR\\\" (novel) in-progress collaboration with Leni Ashmore Sorensen \\\"1865\\\" TV Series and Novel. Seve...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Nana s. Achampong  
Journalist Nana S. Achampong, a graduate of the Ghana Institute of Journalism, is also known in different obscure corners of the world as a filmmaker, a fine artist, a music producer, a writer and a radio/television producer/director. It is obvious though after combing through the general body of hi...
writers / published 

9 works listed

S Joan Popek  
S. Joan Popek is an age challenged grandmother tiptoeing through the Twilight Zone while she gazes longingly at Ganymede. She is an instructor for Customized Training at Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell. A science fiction addict since childhood, she is a graduate of Writer's Digest Short Stor...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gil Gaudia  
NOVEL'S MAIN CHARACTER CRITICIZES RELIGIOUS ZEAL The World Trade Center catastrophe, terrorism, and environmental calamities such as earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions have evoked fears about the end of the world and have sparked a religious frenzy. This is verified by a recent Gallup p...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ellen Evert Hopman  
Hopman is the author of a number of books and has been a teacher of Herbalism since 1983 and of Druidism since 1990. She is a professional member of the American Herbalists Guild and has presented on Druidism, herbal lore, tree lore, Paganism and magic at conferences, festivals, and events in Northe...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ardara Harris  
Ardara Harris, a pillar of his community, passionately writes his stories in order to captivate, cultivate, and minister to his audience. This gift from God has enabled him to develop a program that redefines the most troubled young men into productive citizens. When working with more than 15...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Julion Okram  
Writer. Debuting in 2016 with childhood romantics / mystery solving books not only for children - but to intelligently entertain adults as well ;-) STORY LOCATION The story series starts in a fictive European communist country in 1970s - 1980s. Can this kind of stuff be readable, or even funn...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >