writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Multicultural Writers

510 listings (201 - 210)

Shamontiel Vaughn  
Shamontiel L. Vaughn, the creator of this novel, has over thirty published articles, four short stories, and four poems in various locations including www.associatedcontent.com/shamontiel, www.timbooktu.com/shamontl/shamontl.htm, and magazines such as Citizens in America Magazine (NY), Fate Magazine...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Erica Hidvegi  
I enjoy writing a variety of literary work, both fiction and non-fiction, pieces on a variety of issues either current, in-high debate, left-alone or virtually ignored. I can be simple, verbose, or somewhere in-between as I embrace my imagination and weave it into my awakened reality allowing me to ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Phillip Frey  
Phillip Frey grew up in Cleveland, Ohio, where he performed as a child actor at The Cleveland Playhouse. The day after he graduated high school he moved to Los Angeles. While attending Los Angeles City College he performed in many of their plays while also performing in local theater. He th...
writers / published 

2 works listed

John Coutermash  
until now all of my published materials are in magazines. (Over a thousand times) I am retired and have been in dozens of periodicals but because my magazine stuff is rather racy I always use AKAs with the initials JC. Presenly I have three books that are ready to go on the block. One is a story abo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Fay Knowles  
Fay Knowles was born in Scotland, but has lived in The Bahamas for many years. She has been writing since the age of nine and trained as a reporter in Devon during her teens. Her short stories have been published in “The Lady” magazine, London, England, and “The Broadkill Review”, Dela...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gerard Marconi  
Gerard Marconi earned a master’s degree in Drama from Catholic University and spent over thirty years teaching at the college level. His one-act play entitled “Rapture” was given a public reading in 2012 by the Baltimore Playwrights Festival. He also holds a master's degree in Humanities from ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dr. Barbara Hammonds, Ph.D.  
Dr. Barbara Hammonds authors the River Bryyst mystery series. Her goal is to see her novels adapted for television and movie production. Hammonds' characters have realistic human strengths and frailties. Her mystery novels plunge into strange parallels and contradictions among players in the crim...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Nipun Goel  
I am a Proprietary Trader-cum-Stock Broker in the Indian Stock Markets, residing in Delhi, India. Born on 27th August 1990, with a schooling from Modern School, Barakhamba Road, I have always excelled in both academics and various extra curricular activities. I have successfully completed my MBA i...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Margaret D. Pagan  
Margaret D. Pagan attended Harford County, Maryland public schools and graduated from Morgan State University. In addition to her regular employment at the Social Security Administration, she worked as a free lance writer for many years. In 1980, she accepted Jesus Christ as her personal Savio...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >