writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Multicultural Writers

508 listings (191 - 200)

Gayle Brandeis  
Gayle Brandeis is the author of FRUITFLESH: Seeds of Inspiration for Women Who Write (HarperSanFrancisco, 2002.) Her novel, THE BOOK OF DEAD BIRDS, won the 2002 Bellwether Prize in Support of a Literature of Social Change established by Barbara Kingsolver, was published by HarperCollins May, 2003....
writers / published 

3 works listed

Baron Brady  
An author of many published novels such as Palpable Obscure, Malachi, Osireion's Library and Extant, Baron Brady is also a screenwriter specializing in sci-fi, historical and metaphysical stories. Some of his scripts – including Babalon and Da Vinci’s Angels – reached the finals of screenplay ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Philip Effiong  
Originally from Akwa-Ibom State in Nigeria, I have written a total of three books. My first, a text on African-American drama, was published in 2000 by University Press of America and currently appears in such sites as Amazon.com. It is titled, IN SEARCH OF A MODEL FOR AFRICAN-AMERICAN DRAMA. In ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

MN Norton  
I am a graduate of Eastern Washington University where I received a B.A. in both History and Political Science. I decided to retire from politics after ten years and devote my time to writing. Helix is the first of a series of novels which explore the world of US/Russian intelligence. A second...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Thoko Banda  
Having lived for four decades, in four distinct cultures, on four continents, and having overcome life on the margins of society under a brutal dictatorship and as a State-less refugee, I have been fortunate to draw from insights and experiences gained while serving in the influential corr...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Oleta Toliver  
Her Indian heritage gave Oleta Toliver love and respect for the native American Indian world. A journalism graduate of Texas Tech University, she worked as columnist, feature writer and photographer. After graduate work in teaching, Toliver became Director of Publications at Brownfield High School a...
writers / published 

2 works listed

LaTonya LaTrice  
I am a writer who loves writing fictional stories for entertainment. I have entered short story and poetry contest, but this is my first publish novel. Some of my stories may help readers realize that positive changes plus understanding that self-worth can be risen out of you in the worst situatio...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jessica Duchen  
My third novel, HUNGARIAN DANCES, was published in spring 2008 by Hodder & Stoughton, who also brought out my first two novels, RITES OF SPRING and ALICIA'S GIFT, in 2006 and 2007 respectively. I'm now working on my fourth novel, also under contract to Hodder. HUNGARIAN DANCES is soon to be translat...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Michelle Karman  
Michelle Karman, Southern by birth & American by the Grace of God & somewhat of a Democrat by choice, is the embarrassed creator of a previously published vampire horror, and the rather proud writer responsible for White Chocolate, a novel concerning bigotry, racial identity, self-hate, and the live...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >