writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Multicultural Writers

509 listings (181 - 190)

Lonzo Lucas Jr  
NAME: Lonzo Lucas Jr POB: Los Angeles, CA In 1982 I caught the writing bug when a teacher of journalism saw something special, "his words" in my writings and wanted to enroll me in a writing program for the gifted. I turned it down, not realizing that 10 years later my affinity to write would r...
writers / published 

3 works listed

RG Shelton  
R.G. Shelton has enjoyed many careers: business consulting, franchising, airline executive, bartending, outfitting multiple movies including the Young Riders television show, and golf clubbuilder and club repairman for the PGA, SENIOR, and BUY.COM TOURS. He has served as the president of several cor...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Bob Sparkman  
Georgetown, South Carolina, is home, a small southern town on the coast 60 miles from Charleston, and 30 miles from Myrtle beach. I'm from a military family, my father was in the Army, so we did move around a bit. I served 4 years in the Army and 4 years in the Navy, as a Lieutenant. I’m also a gr...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ernest Yungsi  
Yungsi Ernest is a naturally gifted writer who has written four novels already. The first one "To immigrate of to Live happily ever After" has just been published..You can find it here http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail~bookid~52987.aspx or here http://www.authorhouse.co.uk/BookStore/It...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Randolph Giles  
I've been writing since the first grade and have several stories than I have written. When the Eagle flies with the Dove is my first completed novel. I am originally from the Bronx New York where I grew up 11 blocks from Yankee Stadium(the old Yankee Stadium). I walked all over the 5 boroughs and ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kenneth Bossard  
I am a writer by heart and vocation. My previous life was in the mortgage and real estate fields. I still write on those topics but prefer fiction and poetry. I am a dialogue-driven writer who believes in romance, intense relationships and the ability of the written word to capture the best in our s...
writers / published 

1 works listed

William Schroder  
William Schroder is Vietnam veteran, infantry officer, helicopter pilot, businessman, sailor and author of several essays, short stories and screen plays. Cousins of Color is his first book-length effort. Growing up in the politically charged '60s, for decades Bill was an outspoken critic of our...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carole Cummings  
Carole lives with her husband and family in Pennsylvania, USA, where she spends her time trying to find time to write. Recipient of various amateur writing awards, several of her short stories have been translated into Spanish, German, Chinese and Polish. Author of the AISLING and WOLF'S-OWN se...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Jennifer Fisch-Ferguson  
Jennifer Fisch-Ferguson holds a BA in African American History, a Master’s of Public Administration , a MLA with a concentration in Composition and Rhetoric and in in her third year as a PhD student in Writing and Rhetoric. Having worked in the education and non-profit fields for the last t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >