writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Multicultural Writers

509 listings (141 - 150)

Kathleen Horner  
Our new book, "The Tales of Astro Cat" is now featured as a published work on Kindle and Nook online. We will be placing the book on other eBooks online and eventually we hope to have the story published in book form. We are presently seeking an agent to represent our book. The book was writt...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dhammika Dharmawardhane  
A creative out of the box thinker. Global communications expertise in the financial, FMCG, hospitality, tourism, higher education, charity, automotive and public sectors. Sound knowledge of the latest digital marketing and social media practices. Google me 'Dhammika Dharmawardhane' and you...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Caesar Brunswick  
About the Author: Forty-something Georgia native, Caesar Brunswick, was bitten by the writing bug rather late in life. A former educator, Brunswick holds degrees in education from Fayetteville State University and University of Colorado and has spent the bulk of his professional career in Hospital...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lawana Holland-Moore  
For me, writing is something that you feel. It is exciting to create worlds and persons of your own making, often in situations or places you would never find yourself in. You want your readers--whether it is an article or fiction--to see and understand that world and come away from the experienc...
writers / published 

4 works listed

PuMa Tse  
The once and former professor, academic dean, and elusive Zen master with an impossibly long vita, now.... Pu (the naturally shaped wood, the ideogram shown) Ma (that is profound) Tse (son or master) if you must have a name. This is a void, stripped away by the wilderness along with nearly everythin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Uche Nwakudu  
Uche Nwakudu grew up in Nigeria where he studied English at the University of Port Harcourt. He worked as a newspaper journalist in the early 1990s and later as a public relations consultant, magazine editor and publisher. He showed a passion for writing at an early age and has devoted much of his w...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Bogdan Tiganov  
I am a writer and artist, born in Brăila, Romania, on August 1, 1981, and it was there that I started my lifelong interest in the arts by attending the Nicolai Bălcescu School of Music at the age of seven, learning to play piano as well as composing. In London, UK, I studied visual arts un...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Myne Whitman  
I was born and raised in Enugu, Nigeria, where I spent most of my time, studying, reading and daydreaming or climbing trees and playing with the boys. I have a Masterís degree in Public Health Research but have chosen my childhood dream of spinning stories. After a few years in Edinburgh, Scotland, ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Roynesdal  
Writing for pleasure for the past 40 years, John Roynesdal began writing 20 years ago with the intent of casting his net into the world of publication. A few stories and poems appeared eventually in various journals, both small and University, such as The Chaminade Literary Review of Chaminade Unive...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >