writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Multicultural Writers

510 listings (131 - 140)

Tom Tuohy  
As of January, 2009, I currently have a few major projects 'on the boil'. My main project at this time is a PhD Writing thesis about 'The Role of the Outsider in Storytelling' and how that impacts on the clash of civilizations between Islam and Christianity. I am in the write up period of this a...
writers / published 

40 works listed

James Don BlueWolf  
James BlueWolf has been a songwriter, poet, author, lecturer and storyteller since the early 1970's. He has recorded one record album and six CD's of original music. An internationally published poet, BlueWolf was Poet Laureate of Lake County from 2000 thru 2003. He is the author of eight b...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Megan Hart  
Megan Hart began her writing career in grammar school when she plagiarized a short story by Ray Bradbury. She soon realized making up her own stories was more fulfilling than just copying them, and she’s been writing ever since. Megan graduated from Indiana University of Pennsylvania with a...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Aura E. King  
A.E. King has authored three novels, Taking Care of Aura (Norwood Publishing, 2003), Erato - story A.E. King, photography Scott Munn (Norwood Publishing, 2004), and Aura’s Dance (Norwood Publishing, 2006). In 2002, she was selected as a resident scholar to the Pemberley International Studies ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Alexandra Lomónaco  
Born in New York, 1947, raised in Argentina. Have traveled extensively throughout Latin America and the U.S., having lived almost a decade in Mexico. Multilingual translator (Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese), working worldwide. Fields of expertise: literature and the humanities, so fe...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Peter Clenott  
I was born and raised in Portland, Maine. But after graduating Bowdoin College in Brunswick, Maine, I gravitated to the big city to the south, Boston.I've worked numerous jobs since graduation but have generally stayed in the non-profit field dealing with issues of housing, tenants' rights and homel...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mary E.  Dawson  
Mary E. Dawson is the author of Florida's coming-of-age tale, "The River Way Home: The Adventures of the Cowboy, the Indian, & the Amazon Queen," which won the Florida Authors and Publishers Association's 2013 Gold Medals for Florida Fiction and Florida YA Book, Fiction or Non-Fiction. A historic...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Alexander D. Banyan  
Born in Southern Ohio, migrated to the Virgin Islands at 19, and presently living on the ICW of Eastern Florida. I am a experienced sailor and island hopper. Check out my MAP at facebook.com/adbanyan. That experience along with all the interesting friends I have made, usually finds its...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Clare O'Brien  
Clare originally trained as a schoolteacher but has worked as a freelance writer since 1991. She has written on a wide range of general interest and women's topics and has published hundreds of articles and reviews. Her work has appeared in titles such as The Sunday Times, The Mail on Sunday, Time...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >