writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Multicultural Writers

510 listings (111 - 120)

Crystal Evans  
Crystal Evans—[1] was born in a small rural community in the parish of Westmoreland Jamaica. She is the first child of Parents, Carlene Stewart and Stafford Evans. She attended the Sterling United Early Childhood Institution at the age of four years old. She was behind in her studi...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Ron McMillan  
Author of three books, with more on the way. The latest, Bangkok Cowboy, is a crime thriller set in Thailand that introduces two new central characters - Mason & Dixie, private eyes working the murky underworld of one of the most fascinating capitals in the world. The sequel to Bangkok Cowboy is...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ntina Kitsou  
She has won short stories, essay and fairy tale contests. In 2004 she has published a novel ("Veronica and the Coronel", Patakis Editions) in magical realism style, for which author Dimitris Stefanakis stated that it is one of the best well written "first" books of the last years. ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gini Sikes  
Gini Sikes is an independent print, broadcast and radio journalist and author who has produced documentaries and written on a wide range of subjects. She was a senior editor at Mademoiselle and Metropolis magazines, and her articles have appeared in The Village Voice, Vibe, The New York Times, The W...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Pamela Larry  
I am a graduate from the University of Washington, with a degree in English. My second novel Article 25 will be published later this year through Publish America. It is also listed with Ebookstand.com, a division of Magnum books. I am working on the sequel at this time entitled Changing Times, wh...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Aguidon  
His novel has been characterized as mysterious fiction, a speechless fantasy adventure and a wonderful tale. The author lived in the southern part of the Netherlands during his early childhood. His family moved and he spent his youth in a town close to Rotterdam. Aguidon went to university t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lisa Shepard  
In her books, African Accents: Fabrics and Crafts to Decorate Your Home and Global Expressions: Decorating with Fabrics from Around the World, author and designer Lisa Shepard encourages others to express themselves creatively through simple techniques and readily available materials. She promotes h...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

Stephen Larson  
I've been writing for as long as I can remember, whether it was an elegy for John F. Kennedy in grade school, nonsense verse in high school, or short stories and novels in the years since. I graduated from college in 1975 with a bachelor's degree in music composition, which means, of course, that I...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >