writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Confession Writers

170 listings (91 - 100)

Linda Herman  
A native of South Georgia, Linda R. Herman is an author who brings reality into the fictional works she pens. The author's novel Consequences dares to raise awareness of HIV/AIDS while her Sophomore novel, Cost of Our Affairs shares a frightful account of the consequences of infidelity. Herman...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Leonie Stevens  
Born and razed in Melbourne, Australia, I never WANTED to be a writer - I just always WAS. There were many jobs along the way - clerical, secretarial, graphic design, process work, pest extermination, waitressing, you name it, I did it - but these were only ever a means to an end. My priorities ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Brennig Jones  
Started writing fiction in the late '70s. I have had published success in the genres of Adventure, Sci-Fi, Humour and general commercial Literary Fiction. I have been published by various outlets in the UK, US, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Germany and Eire. I also...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Carol Ann Culbert Johnson  
My name is Carol Ann Culbert Johnson. I am 45 years old, and I reside in Oak Lawn, IL, a suburb of Chicago. I love reading and writing, and they both are my passion. I am attending college for my BA in Paralegal Science. I have five books available about romance, "I Confess, I Confess 2, Torn Be...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Eric G. Muller  
Eric G. Müller was born in Durban, South Africa, and studied literature and history at the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg. Currently he is living in upstate New York, teaching music, drama, and English literature. He has written two novels, Rites of Rock (Adonis Press 2005) and Meet...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Usha Ranjan Bhattacharjee  
Author is a former marine engineer, traveled over the globe during his seafarer's life. He is a writer of novels, short stories, fictions, non-fictions. Twenty titles in English and Bengali have been published and there are many more titles waiting publication. The Sahitya Akademi, an autonomu...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kissa Starling  
Kissa Starling resides in the southern state of Georgia with her family and numerous pets. She writes in several different genres and loves the challenge of branching out. A lot of her time is spent boxing on the Wii and drinking cherry lime-aids from lime-green bendy straws. She enjoys old movies, ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Richard Shekari  
Richard Shekari is a novelist, song writer, singer, and a poet from Abuja, Nigeria. He is a children's rights and peace activist who never fails to express his passion for a better world. His chronology is fully portrayed in the forthcoming autobiography ABANDONED. He is currently working as a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Raul E Jimenez  
Born in Havana, Cuba, Mr. Jimenez emigrated to the United States in 1957, He took the BS and MS in Meteorology from Texas A&M, worked for over thirty years for US air carriers, and retired as an executive after founding two weather departments, one at Fedex, and one at The Weather Channel Latin Amer...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ...   Next >