writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Confession Writers

170 listings (71 - 80)

Latrinda Robinson  
My name is Latrinda ,I am 27 years old. I have one child his name is Jeremiah. As I write my child is the center of my life and since having him he is what had inspired me to write more about my life and the trials that I have faced and endured. My mother gave me the strength and courage to write...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Safia Fazlul  
Hi, I'm Safia Fazlul, author of "The Harem"! I was born in Dhaka, Bangladesh, and lived there shortly before I moved to Oslo, Norway. I grew up preoccupied with reading books and knew as soon as I learned how to write that I wanted to be an author when I grew up. I came to Canada when I was ten year...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Adam Apellasios  
Adam K. Apellasios stepped onto the wrestling mat at age nine and onto the writers' path at 21 upon attending Northern Illinois University, where he best loved the protest literature from his BA in English. He wrestled and coached until he hung up his headgear at 27 to return to his native Chicago ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

David Johns-Burcombe  
Former editor of the Essex and Suffolk Herald from 1987 to 1992 also editor of EatOut 1989 to 1992 Essex Hamlet 1988 to 1990. Former sports writer Halstead Gazette, Suffolk Free Press, Essex Chronicle, Braintree and Witham Times 1973 to 1987 Former editor of the London Insider's Guide 2003 to...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Herman Andrews  
I have sailed, traveled, lived and worked in North Africa, Spain, Greece, Italy, Gibraltar, United Kingdom, Egypt, Iraq, Bahrain, Dubai and Saudi Arabia. Nick�s sailing and flying adventures began in the Greek Isles and continued throughout the Mediterranean and Portugal. After more than 40 + yea...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Brio Burgess  
Have been in Albany, New York for past 25 years since 1981. Working at civil service jobs and performing. Retired in 2002 after illness set in. Am recovering, painting, bowling, writing. Born in San Francisco, California. Achieved BA in Sociology at Russell Sage Colleges in 1995 and MA in Englis...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jasmine Teo  
An avid writer, I am looking for freelance opportunities to boost my writing portfolio besides my full-time employment in communications. From online blogs to writing stories on health, wellness and beauty, I am happy to accept any genre with the exception of engineering, medical, textbook or ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Mark Anthony Thomas  
Mark Anthony Thomas is an award-winning writer, creative artist, and has served in leadership roles in publishing, communications, and the public sector.As a writer, he has developed literary and media works for nearly two decades, publishing more than 300 poems, authoring 2 book projects, an...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stuart Macfarlane  
I have had 6 books published with several planned for next year. I accept commissions for humorous books and articles. Published Books include: The Little Book of Calm for Cats Transworld The Little Book of the Internet Exley The Little Book of Stess Exley Over 30's Jokes Ex...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >