writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Confession Writers

170 listings (61 - 70)

Paula Fisher  
At 40 years old I dared to dream my dream! I have been writing for years and am now making it my career. I write the stories of the road less traveled whose very essence can set your spirit free and put you back among the living on this earth. I have walked the path that many did not undertand w...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Bill Yirka  
Thirty years of studying ecology, evolution, geology, physics and astronomy establishes the scientific framework of William Yirka’s many enjoyable and believable novels. His military service, his skeptical catholic upbringing and his previous electronics and computer programming professions have fu...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Lloyd E Scott  
Lloyd E. Scott was born in Oakland, CA, reared in Berkeley and Los Angeles, CA. He is the youngest (59) of three boys, now men; he is educated from West Los Angeles College, Culver City, CA, with an A.A. Degree in General Education Requirements; he also attended the University of Californ...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Ty Waller  
Born to write, born in Chicago, IL, and born to give my point-of-view on what I see. With a very imaginative mind, I use the stories that I see in my mind to therapeutically express issues that go on around me and in my life. Currently, I am seeking literary agents to represent me and my first novel...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Chantele Abdalaal  
I am a 36 year mother of four currently living in East Stroudsburg, PA. My passion is writing anything from Poetry to Sci fiction. My first book is a novel. Many of my writings are based off of some of my life experiences in detail. I always say the best stories come from your own. I have 4 books cu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kristen Darling  
I am a professional website developer turned author who currently resides in Ohio with my husband Dominic, and my three children; Talia, Napier and Romero. I have a degree in English Writing / Political Science from the University of Pittsburgh, and has been passionate about writing since the d...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Utshav Chowdhury  
Name : Utshav Chowdhury Age : 18 Profession : Currently a student doing diploma Hobby : Writing stories, poems . Also wrote an unpublished fiction novel and a novel of a magical world. ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Binay Jha  
A ex-army officer of the Indian Army's Armoured Corps, 71 Armoured Regiment, have been working with a world class heavy engineering company. Have attended management training at various management institute of repute, including one at Indian Institute of Business Management, Bangalore. First book '...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Wanda McKiver  
Wanda McKiver is a New Jersey native who is conscience of today’s social issues among African American people. She grew up witnessing her peers use violence to solve problems. Today she is utilizing her writing skills to communicate with that very same community that indeed violence isn’t the answer...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >