writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Confession Writers

171 listings (51 - 60)

Joseph Steadman  
Joseph G. Steadman an award winning Christian Poet works which some of include: "O' weep of Night", "I have seen Beyond", "The Ancient's Heart", "The Waters of Time", and "Requiem of a Trial." An ordained Minister, in service for over 36+ years, my heart's cry is the show the heart...
writers / published 

26 works listed

Baron Brady  
An author of many published novels such as Palpable Obscure, Malachi, Osireion's Library and Extant, Baron Brady is also a screenwriter specializing in sci-fi, historical and metaphysical stories. Some of his scripts – including Babalon and Da Vinci’s Angels – reached the finals of screenplay ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Thoko Banda  
Having lived for four decades, in four distinct cultures, on four continents, and having overcome life on the margins of society under a brutal dictatorship and as a State-less refugee, I have been fortunate to draw from insights and experiences gained while serving in the influential corr...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Lakis Fourouklas  
I was born in Zimbabwe in 1970, but i grew up in Cyprus. I have lived in Greece and Thailand. I have published a number of short stories in various literature e-magazines, as well as in the "na ena milo" magazine of Greece and "Exaggelos" of Cyprus. I have published two short stories collections and...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Tonya L Chatelain  
Author Tonya L. Chatelain Raised on a farm in Kentucky Ms. Chatelain has worked & volunteered for many years as a crisis intervention counselor. She is an excellent Mum to her teenagers as well as an author & Accomplished artist. Several of her paintings have been shown in galleries. S...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Erica Hidvegi  
I enjoy writing a variety of literary work, both fiction and non-fiction, pieces on a variety of issues either current, in-high debate, left-alone or virtually ignored. I can be simple, verbose, or somewhere in-between as I embrace my imagination and weave it into my awakened reality allowing me to ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

John Coutermash  
until now all of my published materials are in magazines. (Over a thousand times) I am retired and have been in dozens of periodicals but because my magazine stuff is rather racy I always use AKAs with the initials JC. Presenly I have three books that are ready to go on the block. One is a story abo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Nikki Ashley  
I'm a sky-high pair of platforms in a closet full of flats. I like to tell people that I'm widowed so that they think no man would ever leave me unless he had to, but that's a lie. My bio always ends up sounding like such a personal ad. I'll make my best attempt to avoid that... I'm one of those ...
writers / unpublished 

7 works listed

Jackie Gilroy  
Jackie was born in Govanhill, Glasgow and is a resident of Cumnock (Inertia), Doom Valley Scotland. Jackie is approaching his forties and is promising even more bitterness with each new piece of writing we receive. Jackie is a lifelong Trotskyist, infamous in Glasgow leftwing circles for his bulls...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >