writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Confession Writers

170 listings (41 - 50)

Sandra Novack  
Look for my literary novel, Precious (Random House), Feb 2, 2009, and my story collection (RH) a year later. My work has appeared in over thirty literary venues, including The Gettysburg Review, The Iowa Review, The Chattahoochee Review, The Mississippi Review, Gulf Coast, and Descant. My story "Mem...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Victoria Murphy  
Victoria Murphy is a native of Santa Fe, New Mexico with roots dating back to 1598. She has an extensive background in the retail-buying field as a fashion, tabletop, and kitchen equipment buyer since 1978. Her buying experiences have given her the opportunity to work and travel with various...
writers / unpublished 

3 works listed

Marc Daley  
I grew up in upstate New York and have been in living in Lexington, Kentucky for the past 14 years. After graduating from the University of Kentucky with a degree in Journalism, I wrote articles and edited copy for the Daily Racing Form for 5 1/2 years. Since then, I have worked in marketing and p...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Crystal Ordonez  
Crystal Ordonez Independent Author * Instructor * Consultant Crystal began her writing career over twenty years ago. During that time she has been a freelance writer, instructor and consultant to other writers in various genres. In March of 2006, Crystal published her first book, Alienation ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Richard  Godwin  
Richard Godwin is the author of crime novel 'Apostle Rising', which has just sold foreign rights to the largest publisher in Hungary and has received excellent reviews world wide. He is a crime and horror writer as well as a produced playwright. He was born in London and obtained a BA and MA in Engl...
writers / published 

4 works listed

RAJENDRA SINGH SOLANKI  
Among the charms of dream’s world, we find many kinds of dreams. No two persons are really the same. They have different attitudes, visions of life, dreams, hobbies and mind. Someone wants to be businessperson; someone wants to be flight officer. Some one wants to be politician and many more...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Paul William Roberts  
Born in Wales Educated Raynes Park School & Exeter College, Oxford (M.A.) Studied Sanskrit at the Hindu University Benares and Bangalore University (D.Phil); studied Hebrew and Aramaic in Jerusalem and UC Berkeley. Taught Renaissance literature and neo-Platonism at St Peter's College, Oxford. Te...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Christopher Cole - Woodstock 69 Survivor  
Born in Sleepy Hollow in 1949, Christopher Cole attended Cathedral College Seminary in Douglaston Queens, New York. He recieved a BA in English from Lehman College in 1972. A Baby boomer and product of the Sixties, he was one of 500,000 who attended The Woodstock Rock Festival in White Lake in 1969....
writers / published 

2 works listed

Patricia Allen-Josey  
Patricia Allen-Josey literally "fell" into writing when she began writing and designing her web site. She is currently an honors student in college, where she pursues English major and Theology as her minor. Her most famous stories are about her quirky life in a ranching town outside of the Metropol...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >