writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Confession Writers

170 listings (31 - 40)

Alkistis Wechsler  
Female, Born 5.12.1946 in Athens, Austrian Nationality, qualified Architect in Florence/Italy. Numerous painting exhibitions in Vienna and Graz, also Athens and Bologna. Worked as an architect- mainly historical buildings restoration , garden architecture. Organising actions with children -between ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jason Green  
Jason was born in Reading, Berkshire at the beginning of May 1972. As the second-born of six children, Due to the Death of his older Brother Jason spent his early adult years traveling and exploring the world around him. In recent times due to illness and disability, he had been forced to restr...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karen Cronacher  
I received my Masters degree in Creative Writing from Brown University, and my Ph.D. in drama from the University of Washington. I taught playwriting at Brown, and taught acting, directing, and theater design at the U.W. My plays have been produced on National Public Radio; in Austin, Texas; in Sea...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ben Campbell  
I have traveled around the world and lived in fifteen countries. I write tough Reality-Fiction splashed with urban, ubiquitous, multi-layered adventures, highlighted with investigative reporting, strident photography and razer-sharp realism. I had won the redroom.com 2008 Memorable Summer Read Wr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Stephen Ritchie  
Stephen Ritchie was born on the Faroe Islands and moved to Glasgow in the summer of 86. Stephen is a promising young fuck-up approaching his mid twenties, working in a Southside greasyspoon and wishes it to be known that cooking for the masses is where he's at! Stephen's involvement with Sing...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jennifer Rahel Conover  
Jennifer Rahel Conover began her working career as a high fashion model in New York and had a successful career in interior design before joining her husband in the yacht charter business. She began writing about 10 years ago and is now an award winning photojournalist specializing in travel and ya...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Cindi Pearce  
This writer continues to write even after she's vowed, for the umpteenth time, to never pen another single, solitary word as long as she lives. It's in the blood. There's no turning back. Armed with a bachelor's degree in journalism from Ohio University, fifteen years were spent working as a newspap...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brian Edwards  
I have been writing for slightly over eight years now. For the past four years, I've worked strictly as a freelance writer. Before that I worked for three years and six months on a local newspaper. Writing has always been a passion, but I still picked up many hobbies; playing guitar, photography,...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Kimberly Gibson  
I currently reside in Milwaukee, WI. I have two books published, "Deadly Soul Mate" & "Rockford Family Secrets..." I have developed a character who has begun to tell the 'secrets" of the influential people she's met in her life. None of which want these "secrets" told. THE SECRETS SERIES HAS B...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >