writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Confession Writers

170 listings (21 - 30)

Satyabrata Biswas  
About the author / Publishers Satyabrata Biswas is a businessman running a small-scale chemical manufacturing Industry in Mumbai. He is also a social activist who has won national awards in journalism and also best story writerís trophy besides many other awards and certificates of appreciation....
writers / published 

2 works listed

Barbara Cueter  
Barbara Cueter was born in Tennessee, but today divides her time between a cabin in northern Michigan and a ranch home in Arizona. She left her financial services career to concentrate on her writing. In her debut novel, Sand Against the Wind, a meticulously researched historical saga and t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rahel Gujjar  
Status of women in Islam and did not respect? What is the name of the woman at the beautiful relationships? Feminist woman has not forbidden by Islam?How are we going to be "Islam gave women the freedom that we do not the Western society should look kamtalah" God created woman, daughter, sister made...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Nadia Cherubin  
My name is Nadia Cherubin and I'm a freelance writer/author/columnist and have been writing for 12 years. I have 9 years experience in article writing and 12 years experience in writing and have my own column on the internet, so all you have to do is Google:Nadia Cherubin and you shall find ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jacqueline Moore  
Jacqueline Moore is a Christian author who offers spiritual words of encouragement daily on her website at http://www.jacquelinedmoore.com.  She resides in Detroit, Michigan with her two sons, James and Joseph. Jackie has taken courses towards an undergraduate degree in religion and has se...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Barbara KingsleySinger  
Barbara Kingsley Singer is a native of Leeds, England who relocated to the USA with only the clothes on her back. The airline had lost her suitcase. But optimism is hereditary in her family and she never lost her sense of humor. Breakup Cocktail, 5 Parts Laughter, 1 Part Healing and a Twist of Reven...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Thadine Quick  
Quick, Thadine N. Thadine Nanette Quick, born March 1, 1968 in Chicago Illinois. In 1986, Thadine graduated from George Henry Corliss High School. Two years later she would go on to join the United States Army where she would spend over nine years serving as a decorated Sergeant. Within her n...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Samuel Oprey  
Sam / Samuel O'Prey works under the pseudonym: Vincent Duprey for all fiction work and none fiction in his own name. He is also a suite101 featured writer. Vincent was born on the cross over of 1979 & 1980, his legs were out in 1979 and the rest followed thereafter. As an entertainer and poet Vi...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Lori Bingley  
I am a University graduate, having obtained my Bachelor of Arts degree - with a major in English. I spent eight years working as an Early Childhood Educator, spending time with children of all ages - including those with special needs. I enjoy reading, hanging out with friends, and most of all spend...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >