writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Confession Writers

171 listings (111 - 120)

Stephanie Harper  
I'm a writer! My ultimate dream is to become a successful published author. For now I'm in school, writing my own book reviews for amazing teen fiction books, and writing books I hope to be published to book shelves one day. I have four novels that have been published to Kindle and are available for...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dimpra Kaleem  
I am an award winning amateur independent writer from New Zealand. I started writing back in 2010 as an aid to recovery from cancer, and although fully recovered, I still write today as I love to loose myself within worlds of my own creation. At the time of writing I have amassed over 118,000 rea...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Michael Puldy  
Michael L. Puldy Tucson, Arizona, USA Michael has published papers on computer security, the electronic vaulting of data, management of storage subsystems, and the backup and recovery of critical business information. His articles and quotes have appeared in Information Week, Computer World, eWe...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Declan Stanley  
Declan Stanley was born the youngest of four in Dublin, Ireland, on the 10th of August 1966. He has spent most of his adult life doing computer related jobs, and basically avoiding writing as much as possible. Now he has given up programming and started to write full time. He currently lives i...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Steven Ponce  
Im a young writer with no major works yet, but am in the process of writing a book, I have several short stories of various topics done, and have written many poems. I have my works written in several amateur sites such as www.quizilla.com, where my user name is 'colonelcommisar', and www.commissar...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Catherine Bell  
I am 23 years old and have been writing since being very young. I love the magic of creating a whole new world, with its own rules and logic, or creating people and watching thier personalities develop. I write fiction, in particular: Horror and Fantasy. My most recent work, "The Children of Man...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Chariss K. Walker  
Chariss K Walker, M. Msc., an award-winning Indie author, writes fiction and nonfiction books with a metaphysical/visionary message. All of her books are sold worldwide in eBook, paperback, and many are also in Large Print. To find out more about this author and her books, visit her website at...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Danessa Violette  
I've only just began my writing career. I published two books on Amazon kindle and have two more in the works. I have written many articles various newspapers including a small article in the readers digest. I intend to fill this bio full of updated author information as it accumulates, for now...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Michael Jones  
Hi, I am Michael Jones Marketing Manager At AllAssignmenthelp, We have a team of professional academic writer who can write all your college essays and assignments: We provide plagiarism-free essays and academic papers custom written for you with free plagiarism report. https://www.allassignme...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ...   Next >