writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Confession Writers

170 listings (101 - 110)

Elias Sassoon  
Elias Sassoon is the author of published novels and short story collections. These include: Brothers of the Four Corners; Sassoon’s Sketches; Headhunter’s On Parade; Hero Bountiful; Jewish Days; Some Arab Souls Dripping; Pig’s Court America; Record of Mutilation; Sassoon’s Friends; Sassoon...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Demo Gurl  
i write. that is all. someone should give me money so i can sit at home and write all day and all night. i'm working on two novels. a compilation of short stories that will also include a cd of my music and of course the memoirs...isn't everybody? my grammar sucks but i have a nice friend who ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Brian Stephens  
I worked in the gas and oil exploration industry in the UK for more than 20 years. Then following a few moments of madness decided to give it all up and move to the South of France to start a new career in a new country. Easier said than done, but done it was...in 2008, I now design websites...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Edwin Santiago  
Edwin lives in Georgia and works full-time for a major software company in Atlanta. Edwin served his country as a U.S. Marine during the 70's. He is a fast-paced storyteller leaning toward realism. Writing is his passion and at age 45, Edwin is now working on his third book. You could read The...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Atom Elan  
As both a screenwriter and novelist I am fascinated by the mixing of popular mediums. Where would music be without fashion? Where would film be without music? What makes something sensational or controversial? In my work I present new ideas. Currently I am working on "Urbanites," a 3 part series ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Joan Phelps  
30 years in the insurance industry (areas include: government relations, public policy, special investigations unit (SIU), legislative affairs, media relations, public relations, communication). 5 years as speechwriter for Fortune 500 CEO. Co-owner of mid-size book publishing company with na...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dominique Perregaux  
Born in 1972 in Marseilles, to Swiss parents, Dominique Perregaux grew up in Geneva. He studied finance and economics in Geneva and Sydney and worked as a proprietary trader and institutional stock broker in Geneva and Jakarta. He then moved to Hong Kong to become a contemporary art gallerist ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

C. Rance Redman  
Musician, educator, jazz performer and author of the book "Young Hearts Run Free" A Detroit native, Carlos Redman has grown into one of the most prolific experimental trumpeters of the modern world. Blending a sultry combination of Jazz, Hiphop, R&B, Rock and Classical genres, he continues to defy b...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ayesha Shoulders  
Ayesha L. Shoulders is an ambitious woman who loves to live life to the fullest. She published her first book, When it's Time to Walk Away, in May 2011. She enjoys writing fictional stories that her readers can easily relate to and stories that contain a unique storyline. Ayesha is currently working...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ...   Next >