writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Confession Writers

170 listings (11 - 20)

Cara Vermaak  
Cara Vermaak is a 46-year-old divorced woman, living in the wild and wonderful country of South Africa where she is an office manager for a franchise of a financial giant. She is a qualified technical writer who started life as a nurse, her need to help and care for people guided her to become a Nat...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Kirby Wright  
Kirby Wright was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii. He is a graduate of Punahou School in Honolulu and the University of California at San Diego. He received his MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. Wright has been nominated for two Pushcart Prizes and is a past re...
writers / published 

37 works listed

Ginger Fernandez  
By profession I am a Published Author, Photographer, Graphic Designer and Publisher. Though I am proficient in journalism, creative writing, editing, and jewelry design I chose to spend most of my time writing. Born and partially raised in Temple, TX my family moved to Detroit so long ago I ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Shannon Comes At Night  
My name is Shannon Comes At Night, which is my real name. I am Blackfeet and I reside on the Blackfeet Reservation in Montana. Go to Amazon.com and read 12, FREE chapters of my novel, Unsuccessful, available for Kindle. FINISHED PRODUCTS: John Night Goes to Heaven: John Night revisits his life ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Annette Dunlea Irish Author  
She is a 39 year old female Irish fiction writer. In the past she has worked as a teacher, dept educational examiner, bookseller and librarian. She has written a novel and an anthology of poetry and is currently working on her second novel on supernatural love. Her writing records present and past d...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Vince Rogers  
Vince Rogers is the author, editor and publisher of Wax Vainglorious: Volume(s) 1- 3; available @ www.lulu.com/spotlight/vincevision & www.amazon.com/- /e/B003R3WVT0 to read excerpts visit http://vincevision.blogspot.com Wax Vainglorious: Volume 1 was selected as an Amazon.com Editor’s Choice ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Mark McCawley  
Mark McCawley is a fiction writer, editor, poet, and small press publisher. Since founding Greensleeve Editions in 1988, he has published over fifty chapbooks. Since 1993, he has edited the litzine Urban Graffiti, now approaching its tenth issue. From 1986 to 1993 Mark taught poetry and fictio...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Joy Mutter  
I was born in Jersey in the Channel Islands too many decades ago to mention. I went by the almost impossible to pronounce name of Joy Houiellebecq until my marriage in 1984. My profession was graphic designer for twenty years after gaining a Graphic Design Degree in Coventry. I then lived briefly in...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Alan Miles  
Alan Miles has been writing stories for pleasure and the amusement of others since he was eleven. At the age of fifteen, the impending Third World War generated by an ongoing political row between Iceland and the Netherlands was a piece considered unsuitable as an English examination topic by teache...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >