writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Military/War Writers

419 listings (91 - 100)

Mike Lord  
Mike Lord was born in London within the sound of Bow Bells, just as the WW2 was about to explode. Mike has spent the vast majority of his working life in developing countries in sub-Saharan Africa and Asia, and now lives and works in Vietnam. Mike likes to read the history of the various countries...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Walter Martin  
I'm Walter Martin and I currently live with my parents in Greenwich, OH whenever I'm not in college. When I do go to college, I live on campus at Cleveland State University and currently majoring in film and digital media. My primary goals in life is to become a film director, actor, producer, and w...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Meriel Brooke  
In June 2014, my first novel, 'An Impossible Marriage', was published to good reviews. It was first published under the title of 'Blood Marriage'. I started writing this book nine years ago and originally it was just a record of my father's career (he fought in both world wars). Then I realised it ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ntina Kitsou  
She has won short stories, essay and fairy tale contests. In 2004 she has published a novel ("Veronica and the Coronel", Patakis Editions) in magical realism style, for which author Dimitris Stefanakis stated that it is one of the best well written "first" books of the last years. ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Laurel Johnson  
I have one published book, The Grass Dance, which is non-fiction. It has enjoyed good reviews and less than stellar sales. A second book, The Alley of Wishes, is slated for release by 1stBooks within the next couple months. This second book is fiction and a complete departure from the first in ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Anthony Ramos  
I was born in Delaware, grew up in Brooklyn, NY and now live in Pennsylvania. I began writing at the age of eleven, composing songs, poems and short stories. But my parents, with their old world thinking, cast serious doubt over a future in writing and begged me to become an accountant. After colle...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Denise Cassino  
Denise Cassino's work has been published in numerous print and internet publications. Her stories have been published in four print anthologies, Taj Mahal Review, Passions and The Color Gallery; additional short stories, articles and poetry have appeared in Tapesty, National Association of Women Wr...
writers / published 

22 works listed

Gregory Juzwick  
Gregory M. Juzwick was born on January 1, 1964 in Tampa Florida. His family moved soon after to Pittsburgh Pa. Gregory‘s teenage years were spent in the Moon township area where he began dabbling with writing poetry, short stories and a novel he called “Phoenix 5” around the age of fifteen. He...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >