writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Military/War Writers

419 listings (81 - 90)

JOHN ISHMAEL  
Have lived in Canada longer than most Canadians. Yes, have been Canadian for 46 years. Was journalist for 2 years in Guyana. [Check map] First novel THE BLACK BUG - the genetic bomb was targeted by groups who said they did not like Arabs, Blacks and Palestinians as heroes. This was 1991-1992....
writers / published 

4 works listed

Robert Norris  
I was born and raised in Humboldt County, California, where I played basketball in high school and junior college. In 1969 I entered the Air Force, subsequently became a conscientious objector to the Vietnam War, and served time in a military prison for refusing to fight in the war. In my twenties ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Danielle Ackley-McPhail  
Award-winning author Danielle Ackley-McPhail has worked both sides of the publishing industry for longer than she cares to admit. Currently, she is a project editor and promotions manager for Dark Quest Books. Her published works include five urban fantasy novels, Yesterday's Dreams, Tomorrow's ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Angel Martinez  
Durante los últimos 20 años, Ángel ha guiado, dirigido y realizado análisis de inteligencia de los métodos operativos, conspiraciones, capacidades, vulnerabilidades y probables cursos de acción de las organizaciones más complejas que representan una amenaza a los intereses estadounidenses. Ha...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Thomas J. Aron  
Contrary to the advice of my father, I became a lawyer and spent the next twenty-seven years proving that old Dad was right. A major accomplishment of my legal career was the collection of unusual experiences that have become the basis of much of my writing. I left the legal profession in 1994 to pu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bill MacWithey  
I grew up in poverty (poor people looked down on us, we were so poor (:) Joined the army at age fifteen with an altered birth certificate. Infantry basic, artillery basic. Spent most of my years in commercial and residential Construction. Political writer, newspaper columns in a number of publica...
writers / published 

11 works listed

J Thomas Beaton  
J Thomas Beaton is a newly published author the novella Orion: Suresh Adventure. His first book is available in eBook format from Amazon and Smashwords and the print book will be available on the 19th of April. J Thomas Beaton was born in Toronto, Canada though he has since moved around the Unit...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mr. kelly Beckman  
writing fiction for 12 years. I have written 12 books to date, seven are pulished by LuLu. My current January 2008 book is "Creative Writing-Kelly Style! (in fianl edit). Next is Technical writing-Kelly style and Soldier Boy-Soldier Girl! (final draft). My previous writing is mostly fiction...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Cherise Morgan  
I have written and self-published my first historical novel, The King's Shilling. I researched the lives of some key players of the American Revolutionary War as well as well as events leading up to and during the war to give it an authentic "right there" feel for readers. It is my passion. Now, as...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >