writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Military/War Writers

419 listings (71 - 80)

D. Edward Bradley  
David Edward Bradley's fascination with foreign places comes naturally. Conceived on the Dark Continent in the British Colony of Nigeria, where his father worked as a surveyor, he grew up in the 1930's. His most vivid childhood memory was seeing the menacing shadow of the Graff Zeppelin floating a...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Pola Muzyka  
Today my life revolves around what I've learned in the film business, the arts, and as a committed Christian. Although outward appearances can be important, they can be deceiving. It's the inside that really counts. There is beauty in every person and I see that beauty through the eyes of my faith. ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Haim Kadman  
A few words about myself: being a native of a small country whose waist is seventeen kilometers wide in a certain area; and in seven to eight hours drive one can cross its length, I was amazed on my first tour abroad by the vastness and distances I've met with. I could have seen it on maps muc...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Walter Martin  
I\\\'m Walter Martin and I currently live with my parents in Greenwich, OH whenever I\\\'m not in college. When I do go to college, I live on campus at Cleveland State University and currently majoring in film and digital media. My primary goals in life is to become a film director, actor, producer,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

CR MacPhadrick  
C. R. MacPhadrick penned the first words of the Ragnarok Saga on a cold, rainy day in September, 1975. Now, after more than 25 years of extensive research in the historic military, geographical, cultural, and mythological fields, the Saga’s first books are presented. To this effort, C. R...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jesus Villalobos  
Author of nine ebooks published by Jesus Villalobos Available at: http://www.amazon.com and http://www.smashwords.com \\\"Three Days of Darkness and the Coming Flood\\\" Printed version avaiable at: www.amazon.com www.borders.com www.barnesandnoble.com \\\"Time For Truth\\\" Printed vers...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Cynthia Mills  
Growing up in Cleveland, Ohio, Cynthia Mills always dreamed of the European worlds of yesteryear and spent much of her childhood reading books about times and places faraway. She studied in Germany while earning her Bachelor’s degree in Music and German from Lake Erie College, then went on to...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John McDonald  
JOHN CRAIG MCDONALD lives in Blountville, Tennessee, with Karen, his wife of thirty-two years, and with two cats and two dogs. Their daughter, Kate, and her husband, Justin Reynolds, live in the Borders of Scotland, not far from Crichton Castle. Their son, Seth, works in Cincinnati. For most of the ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sean Ellis  
I am an adventure addict who enjoys mountain biking, surfing and expedition racing. I am a veteran of Operation Enduring Freedom (Afghanistan '06-07) and while I don't write military fiction, my real-world experience creeps into my stories. In addition to writing I am attending classes at Oregon S...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >