writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Military/War Writers

419 listings (61 - 70)

Rita Toews  
Rita lives in a small town near Winnipeg, Manitoba with her husband, Dan, and Mickey, the obligatory "writer's cat". When I was growing up my father worked as a driller on oil wells--that meant our family was constantly on the move from town to town. When you're lonely, books are very good comp...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Sude Khanian  
Sudè Khanian is an Iranian painter, writer, movie maker, and businesswoman (Currently partner in Global Support). She was born on June 15th 1978 in Tehran, Iran and was encouraged to pursue business at the age of 18/19 by her father who is one of Iran's most recognized business figures and who is a...
writers / published 

8 works listed

T. M. Mason  
T.M.Mason is the Author of the; "War Of Storms" series, book one; "Souls Of Chaos", -ISBN- 14-1371-1251, & book two, "Tears Of Fallen Gods". Mr. Mason is also the Author of the; "Dark Fathers Saga", book one, "Ash'gar'Rhath, Lord Of Shadows & Malice". A spin-off from the "War Of Storms" se...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carle Dunn  
I served in the United States Army for 24 years with 18 years as an aviator. Of my aviation career, two were combat commands of aviation units. Another two years were in Korea. Furthermore, I served as a research and development officer working with the Global Positioning System and other highly cla...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Derrico  
David Derrico was born just north of Miami, Florida, and developed his appreciation for complex moral issues while receiving a degree in philosophy from the University of Florida in Gainesville. He wrote his first novel, Right Ascension, before attending law school at the University of Californi...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jodi Clark  
I discovered my passion for writing at the young age of twelve, when assigned to write an essay for my English class in school. The words flowed effortlessly, enabling me to complete the assignment in only thirty minutes. My English teacher praised my literary piece and urged me to continue develo...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Robert Wolfe  
Most upsetting to me is that I'm gettin' old. Married twice...didn't do well at it. I've failed at perhaps two hundred relationships, their faults, of course. I've worked as a high school teacher and hated it, as factory labor, hated that even more, as a body/frame/paint technician and auto m...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rahel Gujjar  
Status of women in Islam and did not respect? What is the name of the woman at the beautiful relationships? Feminist woman has not forbidden by Islam?How are we going to be "Islam gave women the freedom that we do not the Western society should look kamtalah" God created woman, daughter, sister made...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Henry Vorderbruggen  
My name is Henry Vorderbruggen, and I currently attend college in Greely Colo. A Wyoming native, I have written various short stories and novels. The one that is published through 1st books is called "Between Heaven and Earth". ISBN 0-75962-529-8 I am currently working on a novel that is based o...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >