writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Military/War Writers

419 listings (41 - 50)

Jonathan Hopkins  
When my father died, one of the things he left me was a box of Bernard Cornwell’s ‘Sharpe’ novels. I’d watched the TV series, of course, but never read any of the books. And much to my surprise, not being a history buff, I enjoyed them. But one thing grated. Sharpe was very critical of his Britis...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Scott Moon  
I have been writing for twenty-five years, starting with fantasy and science fiction, but lately I have written three books that could be described as urban fantasy or police based fantasy-thrillers. Some of my favorite authors include Michael Moorcock, Tad Williams, Robert Jordan, Stephen King, Elm...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Dick Pirozzolo  
After several nonfiction books about the lore of traditional American homebuilding and design, Dick Pirozzolo turned his attention to fiction with "Escape from Saigon - a Novel". This latest work chronicles the events of April of 1975 — the final thirty desperate days of the Vietnam War...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Charles Sheehan-Miles  
Charles Sheehan-Miles wrote Prayer at Rumayla: A Novel of the Gulf War following his service as a loader on a M1A1 tank during the Gulf War. A regular speaker on issues relating to the Gulf War, ill veterans and the impact of sanctions on the civilian population of Iraq, Charles has been on the for...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kirby Wright  
Kirby Wright was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii. He is a graduate of Punahou School in Honolulu and the University of California at San Diego. He received his MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. Wright has been nominated for two Pushcart Prizes and is a past re...
writers / published 

37 works listed

Anthony Hernandez  
By day, Anthony is the Documentation Manager for Curious Labs, makers of Poser. He has broad industry experience and has authored over 30 large technical manuals for both internal corporate and public audiences. By night, he writes science fiction novels. His greatest influences are Isaac Asimov, F...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joseph Massucci  
Internationally published novelist and nonfiction author and editor Joe Massucci was born and raised in steel-town Pittsburgh, Pa. He published his first newspaper (The Berry Street News) at age 10, and has been a writer and editor ever since. After graduating from Duquesne University (undergradu...
writers / published 

9 works listed

E Rastes  
I've been writing professionally since 2003 and have been very lucky to get my short stories published almost immediately.  My first novel, STANDISH (Gay Regency) was published in November 2006, and was nominated for a Lambda award.I am working on polishing a finished work "TRANSGRESSIONS" whic...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Kristina Coia  
Author. Singer. Motivational Speaker. These are just a few of the things that Kristina Coia has accomplished in her fifteen years. This Marlton, New Jersey high school sophomore is the author of Falcon’s Prey and Lymeria, two fantasy novels for teens/young adults. Kristina has always enjoyed re...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >