writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Military/War Writers

420 listings (201 - 210)

Raymond Chilensky  
I've worn many hats in my 47 years on the Earth. There were many so-called medial jobs, a brief experiment with law enforcement, a long stint in private security, and a yet to be completed degree in political science. Through it all, however, I've been and storyteller and an artist. So, in the l...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Robert Campbell  
I was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio. I Joined the Marine Corps upon graduation from High school. During my hitch in the Corps, I spent 13 months in Korea as an infantryman from Feb. 1952 to Feb. 1953. After my discharge from the Marines with the rank of Sgt., I attended the Cleveland Instit...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kilburn Hall  
Kilburn Hall is a product of the 1960's and The Chicago JUnior School. His works are based on the techno-thriller genre and heavily feature science and technology. He is the author of six novels including his highly acclaimed debut thriller, Motuo. He is also the writer and illustrator of The...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Victoria Dutton  
I am an amature writer that has been honing her craft for about 15 years. I have been writting in some form since I was a teenager. First just for therapy and then it turned into pleasure. I was once a fan fiction writer, won several awards doing that. And decided that my own work needed to be seen....
writers / published 

1 works listed

Chris Wills  
Self-employed private investigator, ex-cop and military. Served in both U.S.A.F and U.S. Army. Live on a mountain in Colorado with a creek full of trout in my back yard. Have had poetry, short stories, and a novel published as well am under contract for a feature length screenplay now under developm...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Robert Estko  
I grew up on Chicago's South Side during the late 50's, the 60's and the early 70's. I escaped the neighborhood by winning a scholarship with the United States Marine Corps (NROTC). Later I returned to Chicago and I worked out of a halfway house and a police department as a "street" social w...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mukul Deva  
I have several published works, on management, self-help, short stories and an action thriller. Full details about these are available on my website www.mukuldeva.com My latest book LASHKAR, published in India by HarperCollins in Feb 2008, is currently a bestseller. Its being translated into Hind...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Diane Holloway  
I am a retired Dallas psychologist, was the first "Drug" Czar of Dallas, and lived in Europe in the late 1950s. I have edited "Dallas and the Jack Ruby Trial", co-authored "Before You Say 'I Quit'", "American Police Dilemma", "Interrupted Lives: Hood's Texas Brigade", "Brushes With Greatness", and "...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Erik Stevens  
I am a married father of three. My wife Caroline and I reside in Jackson, MI with our daughters Christine (6) and Cara (4), and our son Brendan (1). My wife is a radiation therapist and I am a college admissions counselor. My family is the most important part of my life and they served as bot...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >