writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Military/War Writers

420 listings (191 - 200)

Andy McKell  
Born in the UK, Andy settled in Luxembourg in 1981. After careers in marketing with airlines, retail computer franchising, programming and the internet, he sold his web consultancy and retired early to devote his time to writing, stage and screen acting, and travel. His short stories appear...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Steve Ressel  
I\'m a published writer with 8 books at this time under my real name and a few under pseudonyms. I write fictions about anything other than what people usually write about these days. So far I have written romance-comedy, historic action-adventure, an animation textbook, a drinks book, a sci-fi th...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Richard Neave  
I am an Englishman who moved to Paris from England in 2009. I have had a varied career,and have spent the last twenty five years working in training and education. I moved to Paris to teach English and to write. I have always wanted to write stories but due to work and family commitments I never ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lawrence Clarke  
Born Lawrence Clarke on the outskirts of Belfast, Ulster. High school grammar certificate. First class certificate of navigation. Merchant Marine Officer for 3 years. Belfast fireman for 3 years. Diploma and certificate in Architectural Drafting. Public Servant in Western Australia for 22 years...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Ray Derby  
I have spent most of my life, forty years, in the emergency management arena, at the local, state, and federal levels of the United States government. Prior to my federal service retirement (in 1999), I was recognized as an innovative leader in my chosen profession--nuclear, chemical, and biologica...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Andy Pete  
I have written and self-published a fantasy novel, Heavens Aflame, and hope to see it burn its way off of shelves across the world. I an looking for an agent to help me have my novel noticed and published by a traditional publishing house (or even a nontraditional, eccentric collection of...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Howard M. Cooper  
I started as an actor/writer working on new plays across Canada. Following that, I obtained an M.A. in psychology and then a B.Ed. I have completed 3 books. \"Daughter\'s of the Teardrop Sea\" is a fantasy title (the sequel, \"Invisible Children\" is currently listed as a serial on my website). \"So...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mark Kelley  
Mark Kelley is a veteran of more than 20 years as a professional journalist. He earned a Ph.D. from Syracuse University and now serves as Director of Journalism at the New England School of Communications in Bangor, ME. He is the author of three books: Rain of Ruin: The stirring account of a young w...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Emmanuel Arriaga  
Emmanuel M. Arriaga is a Penn State grad and a tech guy by trade with a love for science and technology. He grew up reading from an early age which lead to a wild imagination and a love for all things Fantasy and Sci-Fi. He also enjoys the occasional video game, and takes care of a rabbit named Ezio...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >