writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Military/War Writers

419 listings (171 - 180)

A.C. Havassy  
A.C.Havassy is a San Franciscan who roams the Barbary Coast haunts of North Beach. He has taken the realistic settings of Northern California and written a fictitious thriller about terrorism and political intrigue. As an engineer his dealings have been with technologies in the nuclear energy, satel...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mark Cunningham  
Mark Cunningham was born in Athens, Ga. in 1968. After completing All Quiet On The Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque at age 11, books and writing seemed to be his life. He has kept true to his Southern roots in his storytelling. The Home Place is Mark's first novel and is a tribute to the mem...
writers / published 

2 works listed

James Marinero  
James Marinero has worked in many parts of the world, including the Middle East, Russia, Scandinavia and Central Asia. He holds degrees in Physics, Marine Science and Business, and has worked for over twenty years in the computing industry as an IT professional. He has been a sailor since the age of...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Herman Andrews  
I have sailed, traveled, lived and worked in North Africa, Spain, Greece, Italy, Gibraltar, United Kingdom, Egypt, Iraq, Bahrain, Dubai and Saudi Arabia. Nick�s sailing and flying adventures began in the Greek Isles and continued throughout the Mediterranean and Portugal. After more than 40 + yea...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Vaughn Hardacker  
Born: July 20, 1947 in Caribou, ME. My wife, Connie, for 36 years, passed away in 2006. Military: USMC 1966-1970 & 1972-1974 Served as helicopter door gunner in Vietnam (1968) My novel 'The War Within' was awarded 2nd place in the 1989 International Literary Awards contest. I have recently pub...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Tom Lucas  
Tom Lucas was born and raised in Detroit, and although currently enjoying the lack of snow and ice in Florida, remains a son of the post-industrial apocalypse. He is a college professor, author, blogger, poet, book reviewer, and spoken word performer. Tom has been published in Writer’s D...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Samuel Crawford  
BROWNWATER III The story continues for Seaman Charles Edwards following the cliffhanger in BrownWater II. Only now, his humorous and comical travel adventures find him struggling in his major undertaking to get home, back to the states, and to do this without his mentor and traveling cohort, Pet...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

John Taylor  
J. M. Taylor has authored two thrillers, A Flash of Emerald, set in South Florida, and Behind the Green Water, set in Iraq. Before he turned to writing Taylor served with the 101st Airborne Division as a platoon leader and battalion commander. Airborne and air assault qualified, a scuba diver and tr...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Michael Mannske  
Michael Mannske graduated from the University of Wisconsin with a Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering. His first employer was a large military contractor in Silicon Valley where he was involved in classified military projects. He left California to join the Air Force where he flew Thunderbolt...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >