writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Military/War Writers

419 listings (161 - 170)

Peter Jones  
I am a writer and publisher. Currently I am Director of the Bauu Institute and Press (http://www.bauuinstitute.com), located in Boulder, Colorado. I am author of three books, "Respect for the Ancestors: American Indian Cultural Affiliation in the American West", "American Indian mtDNA, Y Chromosom...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Harlow Keith  
Harlow J. Keith is the author of three e-books on Managment Related topics ("How to Break into Grants Writing," How to Conduct an Employment Interview," and "How to Retain Valuable Employees."). His first novel, "Cold Harbor" was nominated for the Michael Shaara Award for Excellence in Civil War Fic...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Faith DeVeaux  
Author of "When Duty Calls," a contemporary historical fiction novel based around the letters my parents exchanged when my father fought in Vietnam. The book can be found at http://www.amazon.com/Faith-DeVeaux/e/B003MBZ7GQ/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0 Graduated from Loyola Marymount University with a BA i...
writers / published 

1 works listed

R. Curtis Venture  
R. Curtis Venture was born in the United Kingdom in 1978. A graduate of Applied Biology, he has previously worked in entertainment and hospitality, business development, and intelligence analysis. Venture's first great passion was for science fiction, both in books and on the screen, and he...
writers / published 

4 works listed

James Singleton  
Page in US Senate four years. Gathered materials for current novel underway at that time. Former stuntman (westerns) for Universal Studios/Alamo Village. Graduate University of South Carolina with degrees in English and Journalism. Two years semi-pro football. Next 35 years hobbling on bad knee...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mary Elizabeth Reynolds  
I come from Georgia but I have been lucky enough to reside in Charleston, South Carolina for the last 18 years. Such a historical city has been an addition to my college degree as well as my writing. I\'ve been writing off and on for a decade and have recently decided to become serious about the ven...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Binay Jha  
A ex-army officer of the Indian Army's Armoured Corps, 71 Armoured Regiment, have been working with a world class heavy engineering company. Have attended management training at various management institute of repute, including one at Indian Institute of Business Management, Bangalore. First book '...
writers / published 

3 works listed

David Furlotte  
David D. Furlotte resides in Markham, Ontario but spent most of his formative years in St. Johns, Newfoundland and Montreal, Quebec. Furlotte has been directly involved in marketing and communications areas with some of the largest corporations in Canada and has acted as an advisor / consultant ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

J.E.  Lowder  
Aside from being the author of the War of Whispers fantasy series, I’ve also played bass for Shania Twain, had a black rhino charge me while on safari, and I’ve been in the Oval Office. In high school, I went backstage to interview groups like Bob Seger, Rush and Kansas, sorta like “Almo...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >