writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Military/War Writers

420 listings (151 - 160)

James Prine  
James Sullivan Prine grew up in Chalmette, Louisiana (just outside New Orleans) and St. Croix in the U.S. Virgin Islands. A veteran of the U.S. Air Force and the U.S. Army, Prine entered law enforcement as a Deputy Sheriff-EMT in 1975 with the St. Bernard Sheriff's Office. Since then, Prine has serv...
writers / published 

3 works listed

James Baddock  
I’ve had six thrillers published in print, and five of them are now being republished in ebook form, having been revised to a greater or lesser degree. These are 'The Dutch Caper', 'Emerald' (Books 1 and 2 of the Cormack and Woodward series), 'Piccolo', 'The Faust Conspiracy' and 'The Alaska...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Tim Ramsey  
Graduate of Valley Forge Military College in Wayne, Pennsylvania, and Eckerd College in St. Pete, Florida. Originally from Landisville and Sea Isle City, New Jersey, a thirty year military career and passion for fishing, surfing, and diving has taken me around the world. Notables include Costa Rica,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Scott Pomfret  
Scott D. Pomfret is author of the forthcoming novels The Second Half (Lethe Press May 2016), Only Say the Word (Ninestar Press May 2016), The Hunger Man (Ninestar Press June 2016), and the forthcoming collection of short stories The Second Person (Ninestar Press April 2016). Past published wo...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Karen S. Cole  
Please visit our website at www.rainbowriting.com for more info about Ghost Writer, Inc. We perform affordable freelance copy writing, ghostwriting, copy editing, proofreading, analysis and full professional formatting for books, memoirs and screenplays, and we do many other writing-related se...
writers / published 

2 works listed

John H. Manhold  
A semi-retired professor with degrees from 3 universities in medicine, dentistry and psychology. With respect to writing: Author of 6 textbooks,a lexicon in 4 languages, and more recently award winning novels - El Tigre, Lobo, El Tigre II and THe Coin. Sculptor represented in collections both within...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Emma Ray Garrett  
I currently have a dozen erotica novellas published by Changeling Press. Six of these have been contracted for print and will be available in 2008. I write in a broad variety of genres, using varied themes, though most of my work has strong speculative fiction and/or urban fantasy themes. I also ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Owen Clough  
Owen Clough a keen Genealogist and Historian. Using his hobby as a point of reference and always wondering what it would be like to live in the turbulent time of the 1860's New Zealand, wrote his first book with this in mind. Retired, An ex-Armed Serviceman, ex-tram driver from Christchurch...
writers / published 

1 works listed

W Robb Robichaud  
W. Robb Robichaud –Author W. Robb Robichaud retired as a commercial pilot after seventeen years in the private aviation industry. He received his initial aviation training in the U.S. Army and served in Vietnam as a Warrant Officer helicopter gunship pilot. As a civilian pilot, he trav...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >