writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Military/War Writers

420 listings (141 - 150)

George Glock  
I am 15 years old and I come from Long Island, New York. I wish that people did not turn you down because of your age. My teachers tell me that I am very good at writing, and I have won several awards. There are many published authors younger than me, so I guess I am waiting for the right person to ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Bill Snodgrass  
Born in a small Appalachian town in Virginia, I grew up understanding simple things. As my family moved to keep up with my father’s promotions, we ended up in Memphis, Tennessee, a drastic change from my roots. My high school had more students in it than the town where I was born. My form...
writers / published 

10 works listed

S. J. Reisner  
S. J. Reisner has been an editor, professional proof-reader, and a columnist over the years. Her non-fiction feature articles have appeared in national trade and business magazines, overseas specialty magazines, and online magazines. Her short fiction has appeared in Sorcerous Magazine, The Ro...
writers / published 

3 works listed

William Schroder  
William Schroder is Vietnam veteran, infantry officer, helicopter pilot, businessman, sailor and author of several essays, short stories and screen plays. Cousins of Color is his first book-length effort. Growing up in the politically charged '60s, for decades Bill was an outspoken critic of our...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karen Lynch  
I have been in the horse business all my life, first as an equestrian, then as a trainer and instructor,later as an international breeder and agent for clients of Thoroughbred racehorses. I am currently the breeder of champion Andalusian horses. I am married to a retired CIA intelligence officer. My...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mark Tompkins  
I have been a classical pianist, a bartender, and spent 23 years in the United States Air Force working with the Minuteman III Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) system. My work is featured in many anthologies by Horrified Press, Thirteen O’Clock Press, Barbwire Butterfly Press and others. ...
writers / published 

32 works listed

Rick Barry  
Rick Barry has published well over 200 articles and short fiction stories, primarily for Christian markets. In July 2007 JourneyForth Books published his historical fiction novel, Gunner's Run, which is about a young airman from Indiana. (When aerial gunner Jim Yoder of Indiana finds himself alone a...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Philip Effiong  
Originally from Akwa-Ibom State in Nigeria, I have written a total of three books. My first, a text on African-American drama, was published in 2000 by University Press of America and currently appears in such sites as Amazon.com. It is titled, IN SEARCH OF A MODEL FOR AFRICAN-AMERICAN DRAMA. In ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jeff Edis  
Jeff Edis, author of the Action/Thriller-The Trojan Device-was born, raised and lives in Perth, Western Australia and works as a Graphic Designer for a software company. Jeff has previously been a copywriter, web designer, multimedia artist, T-shirt designer, comic book artist/writer and drummer...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >