writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Military/War Writers

420 listings (121 - 130)

Gordon Doherty  
I'm a Scottish writer, addicted to reading and writing historical fiction. My love of history was piqued during spells living and working close to both Hadrian's Wall and the Antonine Wall, sites of rich history winding back through thousands of years. The later Roman Empire and Byzantium ho...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Allan Tyson  
A native New Yorker, I have lived and worked in California, Florida, St. Louis, Philadelphia, Connecticut and New York City. I attended Cal Poly University where I received undergraduate degrees in Business Administration and Marketing and Webster University where I received masters degrees ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gregg Cebrzynski  
I was born and raised in the Little Village neighborhood of Chicago, though it wasn’t called that until I was about 10 or 11 years old. My part of the neighborhood was also known as K-Town, named for the streets: Kedvale, Keeler, Kildare, Kolin, Kostner and the others. As a kid I spent a lot of ti...
writers / published 

2 works listed

D.L. Conner  
A Florida native, I was drafted into service as an Army Engineer during the Viet Nam war, where I saw things I may never fully express. I returned to the US and completed Bachelor's and Master's degrees at the University of Florida in Communications and Journalism. A brief stint as an investigativ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Patrinia Johnson  
Patrinia Johnson was born in Newark, Ohio but moved to Oklahoma City Oklahoma when she was 12 years old and still currently resides there. Patrinia earned her Associates Degree in Paralegal studies from Oklahoma Junior College in 1992 and is currently earning her Bachelor of Fine Arts for Creative W...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mark Haeuser  
I am an ex police officer with 20 years martial arts experiance. As an officer I specialized in SWAT, I was a team sniper and entry person as well as trainer of SWAT personal. That is why the books I write especially the Battleground USA series is and has to be as technically sound as po...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Christopher Harvey  
Christopher Harvey is a veteran of the elite United States Marine Corps Recon community, serving in combat during the 1991 Gulf War. He has attended not only the Marine Corps' arduous Amphibious Reconnaissance School, but also U.S. Navy Dive School, U.S. Army Airborne School, and the U.S. Army Path...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joy Reeves  
MFA Fiction Writing, Columbia College Chicago IL Lila Wallace/Readers Digest Fellowship, American Antiquarian Society, Worcester MA Short stories published: The Backbone, Hairtrigger 18 Semantics, Minerva Quarterly The Gentleman's Club, Writers Journal Articles: Zen an...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Max Keanu  
BIO: max keanu is a long time resident of Hawaii. max began writing in 2007 after a back injury immobilized him for many months. He is presently working on his third novel and tuning up dozens of short stories and poems for publication. As a professional musician on the classical guitar, max per...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >