writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Military/War Writers

419 listings (111 - 120)

David Berardelli  
He was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and grew up in Gibsonia. Formerly a jazz musician, he studied music at Duquesne University before being drafted into the U.S. Army. He was a member of the 80th Army Band at Hunter Army Airfield in Savannah, Georgia, and also performed in the Third Army Soldie...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Ceara Comeau  
I started writing stories when I was twelve years old. My writing career began with “Amber Oak Volume 1” and “Adventures of the Young and Curious”. Both books were a compilation of short stories that were self-published when I was fifteen years old. Over the next few years, “Amber Oak Volu...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Ken Klopper  
Born in South Africa. Worked in the Department of Justice for many years at various places. Was a prosecutor, magistrate. Practice as an advocate of the High Court and served as an acting Judge of the High Court.Started writing as a hobby in 2010. The Author's first book "Born a Travelling Ma...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Gregg Smith  
I was excited to start writing once I finished my time in the Army. So many good stories about my experiences flooded my mind and I couldn't get them all out at one time. I wanted to make sure that my family would know about the experiences, even after I was gone. I have written a...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Betsy Scott  Fitzmeyer  
Enjoyed being a wife and stay-at-home mother for several years. Earned an Associate Fine Arts Degree, as well as a Degree in Multi-Media in the Humanities from George Mason University (GMU). While at GMU I was a staff writer for the student newspaper. Through GMU I joined 28 other students for the...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Richard  Trevae  
Part adventurer, part businessman, part author, Richard Trevae is a chemical engineer with an MBA in Finance and Management. Trevae matured a startup design/construction/development firm into a publicly traded company that later merged with a parent corporation generating four billion dollars in ann...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Drew Bacigalupa  
Born in Baltimore, I've lived in Santa Fe for the past 46 years. An artist-writer, married with five adult children, four grandchildren, I've traveled extensively over the years, have had five books published. The most recent book, a novel "And Come to Dust" was completed in 1950 following active s...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Lauralee Bliss  
Lauralee Bliss is an award-winning author of inspirational fiction in both print and e-book. She enjoys writing novels that are reminiscent of a roller coaster ride for the reader. Her desire is that readers will come away with both an entertaining story and a lesson that ministers to the heart. Her...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Cody Cramer  
I'm 22 years old, I have written a few short stories and I have two incomplete books, one of those books needs an overhaul (it's at 85 chapters) but the other (currently at 18 chapters) is almost complete. I love writing in my free time, when I'm not working my dead end job, I don't have a degree...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >