writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Military/War Writers

419 listings (11 - 20)

Jacqueline Michelle Brown Ramirez-Martinez  
SELF-PUBLISHER & AUTHOR-WRITER - Lulu Press Inc. Jacqueline Michelle Brown Ramirez-Martinez B.A., Degree in Business; Minor Secretary Lafayette Business School -Rockford Illinois ; Interior Decorator -Scranton, University -Easton, PA Business Seminars: Fayetteville Technical Community College ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Boyd London  
MOVED BY THE HORRIBLE SEPTEMBER 11 TRAGEDY, JACK LONDON’S COUSIN WRITES The very talented and well-known author, Jack London, was Boyd’s distant cousin. Boyd Thomas London was born on November 6, 1974, in Beaver, Utah. Boyd’s dad, Roy London, has a B.S. degree in Forestry from the University of C...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Graham Diamond  
Graham Diamond began writing as a fantasy and science fiction author. He was born in Manchester, England. His family moved to the United States when he was a young child. He was raised in New York City, on the Upper West Side, and graduated from the High School of Music and Art. He attended CC...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Kevin O'Morrison  
Playwright/Novelist/Lyricist. HONORS: The Pinter Review GOLD MEDAL for Drama (for "The Nightgatherers") NEA Playwriting Fellowship CAPS Playwriting Fellowship Twice Chosen for The O'Neill Playwrights Conference ("The Morgan Yard" & "Ladyhouse Blues") "The Morgan Yard" chosen to open The Dub...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Jackie Miller  
I was born in Reno, Nevada on October 5th, 1959. My brother, Mark Edward Miller joined us on June 11th, 1961. Our parents were a Blackfoot Indian Mother and an African American Father. At an early age, while living in Oakland, California, our parents separated. My Mother decided that moving...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Robert Segarra  
ROBERT SEGARRA is a New York artist, writer, and musician with well over four thousand writing, art and illustrated pieces to his credit. The latest novel by Robert Segarra, \"STILL WAITING FOR THE SUN,\" has been published in 2007. Several other books by Robert Segarra were also published in...
writers / published 

19 works listed

Abdulhameed Mahmood  
I never for once dreamt to be a writer, but all my life I admire scholars and always being tempted whenever I see a nice looking book. I used to wonder how people can do it; I mean write a ‘book’. Unknown to me, I had this notion that it is only when you are well educated that you can write a bo...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Marilyn Morris  
Although she was raised as a Military Brat, Marilyn Celeste Morris was born in her grandfather�s house in Toronto, Texas, a small Southern Pacific Railroad Section six miles west of Alpine. Perhaps as an omen of what would be the next twenty years of her life, the railroad�s abandonment of this...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Christopher Buckner  
My name is Christopher Lee Buckner, I am 26 years old and have lived in Sacramento California for most of my life. I have been writing since I was in High School were I injoyed creating my own comic books and writing science fiction. I mostly write and read sci-fi and historic novels both non-fictio...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >