writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Mainstream Writers

795 listings (91 - 100)

John Whitaker  
My first short story was published in THE NEW YORKER; how lucky can a guy get? That's what it was, luck. I soon learned what an exacting profession I had stumbled into and there ensued many years of study. In 1977 I was thrilled by the performance of SEATTLE SLEW in the south Florida rac...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ronald Micci  
Once a highly regarded editor and proofreader for such legendary New York ad shops at J. Walter Thompson, Bates USA, and Rosenfeld, Sirowitz & Lawson, and an editor with CBS Publications-Field & Stream, Ron Micci now gads about as a roguish but mild-mannered suburban flautist, playwright, scre...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Mark Andrew Bogdania  
Mark Andrew Bogdania was born in 1963 in Olathe, Kansas. He graduated from Kansas State University with bachelor's and masters' degrees in the Earth Sciences and was employed as a project manager with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency prior to pursuing a PhD in Science Education at the Univer...
writers / published 

3 works listed

K.S. Brooks  
K.S. Brooks has been writing for over thirty years. She penned her first book, a swashbuckling action-adventure based in 17th century France, when she was fifteen years old. Since then, despite working for a living in the electronics industry, Ms. Brooks continued to write. In 2001, she left the ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

John Paul Carinci  
JOHN PAUL CARINCI Executive Producer/Writer John Paul Carinci has been a published author for the past twenty years. He is currently President of Carinci Insurance Agency Inc. a thriving Insurance agency which has over 250 brokers selling for it, and Better Off Dead Productions Inc. a mo...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Vince Rogers  
Vince Rogers is the author, editor and publisher of Wax Vainglorious: Volume(s) 1- 3; available @ www.lulu.com/spotlight/vincevision & www.amazon.com/- /e/B003R3WVT0 to read excerpts visit http://vincevision.blogspot.com Wax Vainglorious: Volume 1 was selected as an Amazon.com Editor’s Choice ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Gordon Mathieson  
I am early and recently retired from a career in Computing and Information Systems at Yale University for over 20 years. Moved to Cape Cod in 1998. Published many trade rag articles for the IT industry including a training manual while at Yale. After starting my own consulting business in 1998...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Garrett Godwin  
State: Michigan Education: University of Michigan - Dearborn (2000-2007) Wayne State University (Winter 2007) Major: Communications (Print Journalism and Electronic Media) Degree: Bachelor of Arts Mentors: Tim Kiska, Alan Fisk, Judyth Piazza, Jack Lessenberry, Nancy Lee W...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stanley Gallon  
STANLEY GALLON PUBLISHED BY: Berkley/Penguin (USA/Canada) Pan Macmillan (UK/World) www.stanleygallon.com www.myspace.com/stanley_gallon Before starting his professional writing career, Stanley Gallon practiced law in the Washington, DC metro area. He worked frequently with foreign em...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >