writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Mainstream Writers

795 listings (41 - 50)

Michael Bray  
Michael Bray is a horror / thriller author of more than ten novels. Influenced from an early age by the suspense horror of authors such as Stephen King, Richard Laymon & Brian Lumley, along with TV shows like Tales From The Crypt & The Twilight Zone, he started to work on his own fiction, and spent ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lisa Beth Darling  
As of this writing, I am 48 years-old and have been married to my wonderful husband, Roy for the last 28 years! We live in my hometown of New London, CT where we have raised two daughters to adulthood. I love living in New England and can hardly imagine myself being happy anywhere else. I'm ofte...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Wayne Scott Ray  
Wayne (Scott) Ray is the founder of HMS Press publishing (1983). He was born in Alabama. He spent most of his first fifteen years with his family on Ernest Harmon Air Force Base in Stephenville, Newfoundland until moving to Woodstock Ontario in 1965. He is presently residing in London Ontario. He s...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Pat Winter  
2011 \\\"JAGUAR KING\\\" (novel) now on Kindle and hard-copy available at Amazon.com, about the Maya Indian influence on Mississippi Valley Indians at Cahokia, Illinois. 2011 \\\"MEN OF COLOR\\\" (novel) in-progress collaboration with Leni Ashmore Sorensen \\\"1865\\\" TV Series and Novel. Seve...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Eric Ayala  
Eric Ayala is a multi-faceted and gifted writer, director, author, actor, singer, and producer. ​He's been published in 3 genres – all 3 pseudonyms he uses are variations of his full name. Writing in the genre of Inspirational fiction and using the penname E.L. Ayala his first book Restora...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Romoulous Malachi  
Romoulous Malachi is the alias name for Gerald Colley. The name Romoulous Malachi means builder and and messenger. The prefix Romoulous is symbolic to his foundation Miroglyphics that he built for a new age of intellect providing direction for all generations that have made it into 21st Century or t...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Shreekumar Varma  
SHREEKUMAR VARMA has been journalist, editor, publisher, printer, radio broadcaster, entrepreneur and college lecturer. He has published poems, articles, short stories and interviews in several publications. He wrote several columns including WORDPLAY, BY THE WAY, PLATFORM and ALL...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Denver Batiste  
At the age of four, Denver knew she wanted to be a writer. Her grandmother, a Creole from Krotz Springs, LA., kept her and her siblings up at night by telling tantalizing stories of ghosts, ghouls, and the stereo-typical zombies that were a part of her culture and heritage. Denver started incorpora...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Beth Agnew  
Frustrated at the age of 5 by a toy typewriter that didn't really type, Beth Agnew has been pursuing improvements in communication technology most of her life. She was first published at 14, and continued to write for magazines and newspapers even when sidetracked by a short career in military telec...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >