writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Mainstream Writers

795 listings (31 - 40)

Cekoy Adien Eubadenuae  
I am a 40 year-old guy in Portland, Oregon, with a great (95%) finished work of sci-fi/fantasy that is now available as an eBook at wormebooks.com entitled "The Fourth Aepoch of Atlantis: The Great Fire From Heaven." It is actually the center book for an entire series! In fact, the prequels are lo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ralph Pezzullo  
Ralph Pezzullo is an award-winning playwright, screenwriter and copywriter. He is also a published author and poet. Born in New York City, he grew up in Mexico, Vietnam, Bolivia, Colombia, Guatemala, Uruguay and Nicaragua. After receiving a Master's Degree in international affairs he was employed ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Christine West  
Christine West ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?!?! Writer. Huh! That's an understatement. Columnist. Researcher. Author. Poet. Short story essayist. CHRISTINE WEST has it all, does it all, and does it with flare and pinache. As of January 1st, 2003, Christine’s book Service With A Smile ...
writers / published 

25 works listed

JulieAnn Henneman  
JulieAnn Henneman gets up every morning at 5am to exercise, and then write. When asked why she writes, she answers simply, "I write because I must." JulieAnn has been a writer her whole life, yet only in the past few years has she realized she was meant to write as a profession. "I am an author,"...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Chandra Jain  
I write because I love to write. My mind is set free, on wings of passion and can fly to unknown lands and time. Searching for answers to hitherto unasked questions. Somewhere, sometime there is a hope that the writings will find an answering chord. Often thoughts come as a swirling sandstorm in a d...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Greg Crites  
I have an inventory of twenty completed novels. I write humor. or at least people write to tell me they laugh at it. A brief description of each follows. CRUSADE Eighty-thousand words confirming my first-class e-ticket to eternal damnation Hunter Thompson searched for...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Marilyn Morris  
Although she was raised as a Military Brat, Marilyn Celeste Morris was born in her grandfather�s house in Toronto, Texas, a small Southern Pacific Railroad Section six miles west of Alpine. Perhaps as an omen of what would be the next twenty years of her life, the railroad�s abandonment of this...
writers / published 

11 works listed

John Chizoba vincent  
BIOGRAPHY John chizoba vincent is a poet, Novelist, Actor, Film Director and Film Producer. He was born on the 18 of May 1990 at Aba, Abia state. He hails from Nkporo in Ohafia Local Government Area of Abia State, Nigeria. He is the seventh child of nine children, from a Polyg...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Abhijit Dasgupta  
Hi there, I am the Executive Editor of India Today, Asia's biggest English language weekly with a print run of 800,000 weekly. Stumbled upon this while searching for "How to Publicise Your Debut Novel." Unfortunately, I am yet unpublished but I hope to be published one day. Yes, one day...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >