writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Mainstream Writers

795 listings (201 - 210)

Ben Campbell  
I have traveled around the world and lived in fifteen countries. I write tough Reality-Fiction splashed with urban, ubiquitous, multi-layered adventures, highlighted with investigative reporting, strident photography and razer-sharp realism. I had won the redroom.com 2008 Memorable Summer Read Wr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

J Conrad Guest  
I was named for Joseph Conrad, my dad's favorite writer. Major influences include Thelonious Monk, one of the founding fathers of bebop in the 40's he persevered as his music was often ridiculed, and now enjoys his greatest success posthumously. Gene Wolfe is another major influence a writer in ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marios Koutsoukos  
Marios Koutsoukos was born in 1983. He has a degree of French Language and Literature from the National University of Athens framed on his wall and a mess on his desk. An amateur historian and antiquarian, he is deeply fascinated by ancient texts and old books, especially those dealing with th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Joseph Hager  
Hager, after serving in the U.S. Air Force, turned his efforts toward writing, receiving an education in written communicato from Florida State University. He has attended many continuing education seminars and writing workshops. He has written and published four novels: "Death Of A Nation: An Ame...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Ned Burke  
BIO: I have been in the publishing business for 30 years. Besides working as managing editor for The (PA) Triboro Banner newspaper and as a reporter/feature writer for the Sun Coast (FL) Media Group, I also served as editor of the North Port (FL) News, the Winter Park (FL) Sun Herald, The Florida...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ali Al Saeed  
Ali Al Saeed is a writer from Bahrain, born in 1978. For almost seven years, starting in 1998, he was a journalist writing for two of the leading English-speaking newspapers in the country. He then began his writing career, contributing regularly to a number of publications and magazines in the Gulf...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Kyle Allen  
Now a missionary in Thialand, serving the Lord. I previously lived and wrote in New York City for the past several years. I have written and/or edited for every major music magazine, including VIBE, Source, Spin and underground culture magazines like Strength. My fiction has been in many literar...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Alan Riehl  
I had my first novel(Christian Fiction Mystery) Angel Falls published in 2005. It was up for New Mexico Book of the Year in 2006 and 2007. Angel Falls is about a Utopian Society in the Santa Theresa Mtns, consisting of 36 residents. When one resident dies another mysteriously appears. What is th...
writers / published 

3 works listed

John Miller  
Note: I am updating this BIO on 2/4/2011, since it has not been updated in a very long time. *************** *************** 1) I recently created a successful marketing campaign promoting New York Times Bestseller David Farland's "Daily Kick in the Pants," a newsletter for writers. I promoted ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >