writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Mainstream Writers

795 listings (191 - 200)

Lori Bingley  
I am a University graduate, having obtained my Bachelor of Arts degree - with a major in English. I spent eight years working as an Early Childhood Educator, spending time with children of all ages - including those with special needs. I enjoy reading, hanging out with friends, and most of all spend...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Joy Rutter  
Joy Lee Rutter moved to New Hampshire from Florida in September of 1996. During her adjustment period to a new environment, she began keeping a journal on her very first evening in Ossipee. Eventually, it led her into “tongue-in-cheek” humor essays and the rest is history. She could not stop writ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Stephen Larson  
I've been writing for as long as I can remember, whether it was an elegy for John F. Kennedy in grade school, nonsense verse in high school, or short stories and novels in the years since. I graduated from college in 1975 with a bachelor's degree in music composition, which means, of course, that I...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

Hal Klopper  
Ben Webster, Ella, Charlie Parker, Lester Young, Coleman Hawkins, Miles Davis, Keith Jarrett. Harold and the Purple Crayon, Encyclopedia Brown, Huckleberry Finn, The Phantom Tollbooth, The Hobbit, The Pigman, A Separate Peace, To Build a Fire, The Raven, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Awakeni...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Celia Leaman  
Celia was raised in Devon, England. After she emigrated to Canada in 1980 she had short stories published in magazines in the UK, Canada and the United States. One of these was translated into brail; another sold to a South African magazine. She also wrote and co-directed a play, performed on Galian...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Marlene De Velasco  
Marlene de Velasco is an up-and-coming author. Her current novel, Waves of Deceit, has been published through Publish America, and is available through all online venues. It is a crime/romance novel which depicts the fast-paced and dangerous lifestyle of a crime family in Miami Beach, Florida. ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Avi Perry  
Avi Perry grew up in Israel. He has spent the past four decades in the US, first as a Ph.D. student, then as a professor at Northwestern University, a Bell Laboratories – distinguished staff member and manager, and finally as Vice President at NMS Communications. He signed for early retirement in 20...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Samantha Foster  
Hi I'm Samie Foster and as far as interest go, I just love to write You could say 'm a been eccentric about it. I've been writing since I was ten years old, but just now found a way to publish my work with having to spend thousands of dollars per book. I also am a complete book worm, it somewhat st...
writers / unpublished 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >