writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Mainstream Writers

796 listings (181 - 190)

Meriel Brooke  
In June 2014, my first novel, 'An Impossible Marriage', was published to good reviews. It was first published under the title of 'Blood Marriage'. I started writing this book nine years ago and originally it was just a record of my father's career (he fought in both world wars). Then I realised it ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Samuel Oprey  
Sam / Samuel O'Prey works under the pseudonym: Vincent Duprey for all fiction work and none fiction in his own name. He is also a suite101 featured writer. Vincent was born on the cross over of 1979 & 1980, his legs were out in 1979 and the rest followed thereafter. As an entertainer and poet Vi...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Margaret Brownley  
Margaret Brownley and her writing partner Lee Duran They met eleven years ago when they both ran for the same office of a national writers organization. Though they totally disagree on who won and who lost, their friendship has since survived an earthquake, rising floodwaters, family tragedie...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Laurel Johnson  
I have one published book, The Grass Dance, which is non-fiction. It has enjoyed good reviews and less than stellar sales. A second book, The Alley of Wishes, is slated for release by 1stBooks within the next couple months. This second book is fiction and a complete departure from the first in ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Evelyn Schneider  
“She’s got an active imagination,” my mother used to shrug. But when I said I wanted to be a writer, I felt the pat on my head and heard the sigh, “of course, you will, dear”. So, I became an accountant. I worked for a television studio in Germany and ended up, somehow, writing for a sitcom. I pu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Pamela Larry  
I am a graduate from the University of Washington, with a degree in English. My second novel Article 25 will be published later this year through Publish America. It is also listed with Ebookstand.com, a division of Magnum books. I am working on the sequel at this time entitled Changing Times, wh...
writers / published 

2 works listed

J. Kent Messum  
JKM Headshot 3J. Kent Messum was born in Toronto in 1979, the product of a merger between a Cockney Lad and a Geordie Lass that resulted in a typical Aries, who came out of the delivery room with a chip on his shoulder and an overactive imagination. Jamie graduated from York University’s Fine A...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jeanette Cooper  
http://www.bestpublishedbooks.com Jeanette Cooper fell in love with writing prior to her teens when she learned the thrill of inventing characters on paper. It was also a way to explore the universe, to research the unknowns that served to make her writings more realistic, and to enjoy a vast re...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Gwyn Ramsey  
A native of Missouri, Gwyn Ramsey spent many hours at the library, reading Nancy Drew, Little Women, Treasure Island, Anne of Green Gables, and many others. Stories were important to her, but it wasn’t until she was in high school that she tried her hand at writing. She took journalism and wrote ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >