writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Mainstream Writers

795 listings (161 - 170)

Carew Papritz  
Carew Papritz, Author King Northern, Inc., Publisher The Legacy Letters (Release Date July 2013) The Legacy Letters is the story of a man who, in the last seven months of his life, reveals his thoughts about life, love, and spirituality through letters and songs that he leaves behind as gift...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kimberly Brouillette  
Award-winning author Kimberly Brouillette is pleased to present "Devil in the Details," the 2015 Paranormal Awards winner for fiction. This second book in the thrilling paranormal Monastery Murder Series is the sequel to "Secrets in the Shallows." Book 1 was the 2014 Paranormal Awards winner for fic...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Pidde Andersson  
I started out writing scripts for comic books in 1989. I worked as a professional comic scriptwriter 1989-92 and wrote lots of commercial comics for Swedish comic books in several genres; from children's comics to humor, action and horror. I have written two critically acclaimed graphic novels and b...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Roy Deering  
I am a 41-year-old high school English teacher, married with two boys, ages 9 and 5, and a daughter. 3. I recently published my first novel, "His Father's Son," through Xlibris press. The book is now available, or you may read an excerpt at http://www1.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.asp?bookid=16...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Christopher Klim  
Christopher Klim has been compared to Steinbeck, Hammett, Chandler, and Hiaasen to name a few. His first novel, Jesus Lives in Trenton, became an international cult favorite, followed by the fictionalized study of pyromania in Everything Burns. Without skipping a beat, he launched a literary ma...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Jane Eaton Hamilton  
Jane Eaton Hamilton is the prize-winning author of Hunger, a 2002 collection of short fiction (Oberon Press ISBN 077809 1203 4). She is also the author of Jessica's Elevator (children's, Press Porcepic, '89), Body Rain (poetry, Brick. '91), Steam-Cleaning Love (poetry, Brick, '93), and July N...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Thomas J. Aron  
Contrary to the advice of my father, I became a lawyer and spent the next twenty-seven years proving that old Dad was right. A major accomplishment of my legal career was the collection of unusual experiences that have become the basis of much of my writing. I left the legal profession in 1994 to pu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joshua Bligh  
I am looking for an agent to represent my newest offering entitled, Shasta Dakota. Below is a sample query. There are more battlefields in life, than just those fought between nations. There are three elements of the human condition that are constantly at war. The soul. The heart. The mind. And no...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bill MacWithey  
I grew up in poverty (poor people looked down on us, we were so poor (:) Joined the army at age fifteen with an altered birth certificate. Infantry basic, artillery basic. Spent most of my years in commercial and residential Construction. Political writer, newspaper columns in a number of publica...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >